Listen to the conversation between a customer and a shop assistant and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

What was the last item of clothing you bought?

Comments

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 6 December, 2016 - 10:08

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish Thanks :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

lekimkhanh0109's picture
lekimkhanh0109 4 October, 2016 - 15:14

oh! Poor you! Were you sad? Parents sometimes don't like our idols. They're very stupid with parents.

jumong's picture
jumong 2 October, 2016 - 16:12

Last week, I bought two T-shirts in a shop on the ChuaBoc stress. One is blue and other is black. Both of them size small. The black cost 10 dollars and the Blue is much than, 12 dollars. I like also red but the shop was out of at that time.

GiangLe's picture
GiangLe 21 August, 2016 - 11:28

a pair of shoes,7 months ago :))).I really hardly go shopping, because I am not interested in clothes and it seems difficult for me to choose from several things

Queen18's picture
Queen18 21 July, 2016 - 21:32

I actually bought a black sandal last week.I've been waiting for it since a month, and finally i got it!! it feels amazing to have Something after being waiting for it since a long time !

anwar2000's picture
anwar2000 20 July, 2016 - 19:35

Hello every one
I very happy to enjoy this web side to improve skills , about this subject We have been celebrated since two weeks by occasion Eid El fater , So that all the peoples go to the shopping and I one of the peoples , I went to stores and bought something which need in this occasion , I have bought jeans ,blue blouse , sandals and socks, I was very happy .
Best Regards