Jack's applying to university to train as a PE (physical education) teacher. How do you think the interview goes?

Do you think you might have to do an interview in English in the future? What have you learned from this video?

Comments

Ajia2003's picture
Ajia2003 4 August, 2017 - 00:54

I liked the participating aspect in this video.I've learnt that you shouldn't give general answers but rather you should be specific. I also enjoyed the activities that accompanied the video.

MyStudyCoachJonas's picture
MyStudyCoachJonas 19 May, 2017 - 00:29

I don't like to do a lot of sport but I like to do sport sometimes, in my school we don't have a PE class.

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 16 May, 2017 - 14:09

I want to live in my beautiful country, but if I were a famous sportsperson, I would interviewed. I have learned how to say: on one hand and on the other hand.

Leaf's picture
Leaf 8 February, 2017 - 13:22

i think, in my future, i will have a interview in English. It will be fantastic. By this interview, i learned my things. Firstly, it is the way to list things. Secondly, it is the way to show my mind to impression something... that's great

KALPA's picture
KALPA 30 November, 2016 - 17:16

İn this time ı m not sure that ı m speakıng ın englısh so fastly. So I m not trust myself a lot. But I can speak slowlier than jack.
Thanks to a lot who are prepare this video.
İt taught me some words and some expression.

dieuai's picture
dieuai 16 November, 2016 - 12:35

I don't think I might have to do an interview in English in future..It's really diffcult for me.This video is very interesting .I can know more than things about interview .I think it's important to make good impression to the interviewer,which decides you will be passed or not.:)))

skyless's picture
skyless 5 November, 2016 - 16:05

If I pass my school entrance exams, there will be a interview in 2 weeks. This video is quite helpful for me actually. I think I've learn the following:
1.Talk in well-structured.
2.Show confident and passion during the interview.
3.I can say " it's my pleasure" after interviewer said " Thank you for coming ". ( I always just say thank you to the interviewer at last.

Tho55's picture
Tho55 15 October, 2016 - 14:49

It depends on where i decide to go when I grow up. I didn't learn anything in particular watching this video except for some possibly some phrases.

Emmobe's picture
Emmobe 14 October, 2016 - 13:38

Yes, I think so. I learn to use different types of words not just "and, so, then" . Also to not speak too fast or too slow. And more.

linolo09's picture
linolo09 26 September, 2016 - 17:08

I am certain that I will have to do an English interview in the future because I plan on moving to another country when I get a bit older. I learned that I have to speak slower so that I don't mess up as many times as I did.

deewij's picture
deewij 23 September, 2016 - 09:06

Yes, I think I might have to do or get interviewed in English some day. I have learnt to speak to people in a formal way.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 19 September, 2016 - 04:08

Hi gianggiagn

Thanks for the tips, very clear!
By the way, may I ask a question about 1)?
Could you tell me what speed you think is appropriate? :)
For example,
a) Largo (48-56)
b) Langhet (60-66)
c) Adagio (69-70)

Looking forward to your reply✨
Elsa

Hasiki's picture
Hasiki 10 July, 2017 - 02:12

hi elsa007 !
can i ask u some question i don't know please
what are largo,langhet and adagio mean?
please answer for me
hasiki

gianggiang's picture
gianggiang 18 September, 2016 - 17:44

I have learned from this video that :
1) Do not speak too fast or too slowly
2) Give long answers as possible
3) Use " I think, I believe,...."
4) If you haven't had ideas about what you are going to talk to the examiner, you can use " Hmm, let me think/ That's an interesting question/ It's difficult to choose one in particular.. ( but not too many times )
5) Use good expressions " keep physically fit/...good for mental well being and self esteem.../ the lessons of teamwork, discipline and fairness...
6) Be confident !
7) Smile and say "thank you" to the examiner after finishing the interview.