Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

Is there a library at your school? Do you like going to the library?

Comments

Assooma's picture
Assooma 23 January, 2017 - 22:14

Yes my school have a small library I really love going there for reading but it hasn't a lot of books so I usually go to the city library which it very very huge and have gorgeous books:)

juhduh's picture
juhduh 4 January, 2017 - 22:59

Yes, there is. Yeah i like it but the library at my school not well because it's small, quiet and it doesn't have many book. So, i'm not enjoying for reading.

mikiihwang's picture
2055x
mikiihwang 29 December, 2016 - 14:14

My school has a library and it's really nice. It's one of the places i love the most in my school.
But i don't usually go to library because it's quite far from my classroom.
I often go to library to study when the exam is coming.
Library is an ideal place to study because it's quiet ♥

itsstevenchen's picture
itsstevenchen 15 December, 2016 - 06:08

Yes,my school has a big library and I like it.I really like going to library because library is a really quiet place for reading and studying and also you can use the computers to watch some news and videos or listening some musics.

vtnlinh's picture
vtnlinh 18 November, 2016 - 17:25

My school has a small library and I like it. I usually go to it when I'm free. There are very interesting books here.

nguyenthao2501's picture
nguyenthao2501 13 October, 2016 - 18:35

Yeah.I really like going to the library.I love book but i don't like the library at my school because it's small and it doesn't have many book.

monkey94's picture
monkey94 6 October, 2016 - 14:13

my school haven;t library yet, i really want to go to the city library but i can't cause it's so far from me.

gucci65's picture
gucci65 11 September, 2016 - 08:54

i looove going to the Library! i always take three books to readin 3 weeks cause its th emaximum!! reading is so important for me!!

nopainnogain's picture
nopainnogain 10 September, 2016 - 18:33

yes, my school library is really big and modern. When I have a free time, I would lke to stay in library and enjoy reading

Mila8215's picture
Mila8215 8 August, 2016 - 20:55

Hello. Yes, there's a library at my school, but it is too small. I don't go that much just to use the computers for homework. However, I'm about to start college and I know they'll have a big library.

Quocduy's picture
Quocduy 5 August, 2016 - 14:58

My school is quite small so the library is small too! There are only 10 computers and a place to read book but the books here are too boring, Its kind almost is study, and do not have any kind else.I get there sometime and I never borrowed those books yet

Naizak99's picture
Naizak99 8 July, 2016 - 17:37

Yes, There is. And yes I like to go to the library, it seems like it is another home for me :)

superBoB's picture
superBoB 25 June, 2016 - 22:46

yes, there is a library in my school, and i like going to my library everytime, because i really love to read a different book.In my opinion, this is best way to learn more about à lot of things or to get many informations.

Molham's picture
Molham 7 June, 2016 - 14:41

My school may have library.
I can't tell about it library, because it doesn't have good books, it have old books
and I never visited it in past

taibc's picture
taibc 1 June, 2016 - 06:16

Yes, my school has one library. I like go to it, I often go to the library on weekends

armando's picture
armando 28 April, 2016 - 04:36

my school have very small library and there was a
drum but we can't borrowing some book at monday