Look at this guide for tourists visiting California, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Reading

Which place in California would you like to visit?

Comments

Gerry's picture
Gerry 12 March, 2017 - 07:01

I would like to go to Hollywood, because I want to visit the Chinese Theatre and go see the many wax models of movie stars.

hgsmf's picture
hgsmf 17 August, 2016 - 01:40

I would like to visit San Francisco because I like doing shopping very much , also I like to take a cruise round the bay.

privetkakdela's picture
privetkakdela 7 July, 2016 - 10:45

I would like to visit Golden Gate Bridge because i really love to enjoy awesome views of the entire area at the height. Its very exciting! Also i would like to visit San Francisco with trendy restaurants and shops)

duongmin0112's picture
duongmin0112 8 June, 2016 - 04:30

In my opinion, I like going to Santa Cruz, Los Angeles, Hollywood and mostly Disneyland. :D

hannaanh's picture
hannaanh 22 May, 2016 - 16:15

I'd like to go to Disneyland because I think it may helps back to my childhood, that sounds incredible =)). I also like to go to Golden Gate Bridge because I love to have awesome views of entire Bay Area and I really love it =>

vanecrazy's picture
vanecrazy 18 May, 2016 - 06:23

I would like to visit San Francisco because it is beautiful and its home of the amazing Ghirardelli ice cream and chocolate shop and I am a chocolate and ice cream lover

Ked_1234's picture
Ked_1234 25 January, 2016 - 12:20

Hi my name is Sasiwimon I would like to visit Disneyland because it's the most beautiful place in the world .

yasothon's picture
yasothon 18 January, 2016 - 07:47

Hallo my name's jiraphapa I would like to visit Disneyland because it's the most beautiful place in the world

Psuthinan's picture
Psuthinan 18 January, 2016 - 07:33

Hello I'm Suthinan I wanted to go to Disneyland because there is a very beautiful and I like the atmosphere very much at Disneyland.

donya123's picture
donya123 31 July, 2015 - 18:04

I would like to visite one day disneyland because I wanna join it. It seems interessting but I wanna visite it with my boyfriend. He also like it . I know we are a bit older for it but we still love it. I also wanna visit los angeles to cover new thnings.

JoanWinter's picture
JoanWinter 31 May, 2015 - 23:18

Mmmm.... Im think i liked go to Los Anegeles because has very ship ... Thetickets are a 1.500.000 prsos colombianos
I live in colombia
I go travel here
Bye
The best. Student of british council teens
Joanwinter

StellaLima's picture
StellaLima 6 May, 2015 - 23:08

I have a friend who lives in Los Angeles, so I might visit all this places, thanks for the guide!!!!!!!

Kevinfgr1996's picture
Kevinfgr1996 16 April, 2015 - 10:53

I would like to visit Disneyland Because is one of the place more beautiful y magical in the world.

Kevinfgr1996's picture
Kevinfgr1996 16 April, 2015 - 10:43

I would visit Los Angeles and the Golden Gate Bridge. It's bigger and beautifull bridge in the world . I would also check Disneylan Because is one of the most magical places in the world

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 17 April, 2015 - 12:59

Hello and welcome to all our new users from Ecuador! Thanks for your comments. It seems that several students are sharing one account, so please could each of you register for your own account? I'm afraid sharing accounts is not allowed here, according to our House Rules. Thanks! We're glad to have you with us. :)
Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)