Asha, one of our YouTubers, thinks she's totally addicted to her phone. Are you?

Are you tech addicted?

Comments

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 24 April, 2021 - 00:21

Hi Tamske1,

There are no worksheets with our YouTubers videos. We hope you enjoy watching them anyway! But if you are looking for videos with worksheets, you can try our Video zone section. There are lots of videos on different topics there!

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 29 March, 2021 - 10:35

I think I am not, because I am not obsessed with social media. I use my phone a lot just for studing and to connect with my friends and parents.

Alexandra280's picture
Alexandra280 16 January, 2021 - 17:34

I am addicted to the phone and gadgets in general, but I try to use them most often for useful purposes and I struggle with this addiction

Kolya100's picture
Kolya100 15 January, 2021 - 09:59

I have a phone and a computer. I spend a lot of time online searching for information and other purposes. So I can say that I am partly dependent on these devices

samitovskaya123's picture
samitovskaya123 15 January, 2021 - 09:24

I am quite into technology. Every morning I start with the fact that I check my phone for new messages. In any free time, I scroll through the Instagram feed or check other social networks. Previously, it was possible to distract myself from the phone by reading a book, now I read all books on the phone in electronic form, because it is more profitable for the wallet, but unfortunately not for health.

Sidekich66's picture
Sidekich66 15 January, 2021 - 09:14

According to number 1, I am tech addicted. However, I need to use technologies due to distance learning in my school. I can't study without them. Moreover, high-tech devices are a necessary thing in today's world. If technologies hadn't existed, we would not have had such progres.

Sergey24's picture
Sergey24 15 January, 2021 - 08:54

It seems to me that without technology in our life, we will be simply illiterate, for example, the phone should be used wisely. To search for information or to communicate, work. But not to play games, they make people addicted and already like robots. I agree with the use of technology, but first and foremost it must be used wisely.)))

Mischka's picture
Mischka 15 January, 2021 - 08:34

I think that I am partly fond of technology, because I use it for study, reading books, communicating with friends, and so on, in our time, nowhere without it.

jadestump's picture
-15x
jadestump 4 December, 2017 - 11:41

i relate so much with the last one. it's been 4 years since patrick stump hasn't posted something on instagram. i miss him!

SC902_'s picture
SC902_ 17 July, 2017 - 15:40

I'm currently studying at a tech school and working with pc all day is a normal thing to be honest. And for entertainment, I only have a Nokia222 and listen to 1945's music :P Does this count as tech addict?

super_cat99's picture
super_cat99 7 June, 2017 - 07:59

I often use my computer and mobile phone because I want to learn something new.

MAP's picture
MAP 18 May, 2017 - 12:07

Well I am lucky as I have my own iPhone and my own apple laptop and I always watch videos based on new inventions and success stories

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 11 April, 2017 - 15:59

Well, I'm not. I don't have a phone of my own, so I guess I'm not that tech-addicted. Well, of course, tech is quite useful, but I'm the master of all I want to do, so I'm quite under control. And besides, I think it's quite cheesy, but I'm quite young, and not very teenager-like, and my mum has her genie eyes following me everywhere. But I do check my Whatsapp often, and I can take it if my gadgets broke, so does that mean I;m tech addicted?

Catty2000's picture
Catty2000 22 March, 2017 - 17:25

But I can live without techs if I'll be provided with all the material I need. *books, students books etc.*

Catty2000's picture
Catty2000 22 March, 2017 - 17:24

I think I'm partly tech addicted 'cause I use it to study, read books, chat with my friends etc.
But, to be honest, I check my VK and Pinterest every single day and I can rarely find something new there as I try to reduce the amount of useless information I get. I also check my WeHeartIt and Twitter at least once a week/month, so... I just want to study and to forget about them but I feel so weak without my online friends.
However, (yeah) I've got rid of the Internet on my phone and my TV. I could do that!

Ken's picture
Ken 16 March, 2017 - 11:12

I don't think I'm a Tech addicted.
I use tech just because I need.

Dear Tech,

I am the USER.
Okay?
You, Tech, are a major tool used in my life.
Understood?

( つ•̀ω•́)つ・・*:・:・゜:==≡≡Σ=͟͟͞͞(✡)`Д´)

Your master
Ken  ⁽⁽٩(๑˃̶͈̀ ᗨ ˂̶͈́)۶⁾⁾

hadia's picture
hadia 28 February, 2017 - 12:30

No, not at all. But sometimes it really seems so difficult to stay away from technology.
I love technology but in moderation, young generation needs to have agreed boundaries for it. we should use it but addiction is really worse. Better avoid it. :)