Look at the poster for a lost dog and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Do you have any pets?

Comments

paooo's picture
paooo 2 August, 2017 - 15:04

yes, i have two pets, especially cats, their names are nekita and negrito, so cute, i love pets.

Swimmer477's picture
Swimmer477 14 July, 2017 - 19:55

I have 2 dogs. Their names are Masha and Berta. I also have 2 cats and 2 kittens. Their names are Mavrick and Easy. And I have a fish named Joker.

valentinarl's picture
valentinarl 8 July, 2017 - 19:44

yes i have... i have 2 dogs. his name is Codi and her name is Luna ..
i really love them

crazydaisy123's picture
crazydaisy123 13 June, 2017 - 13:48

Yes, I have. My dog's name is Leo. He is 2 years old. He is a German Shepherd. He is big. He has big and spiky ears. He is lovely.

Seba9441's picture
Seba9441 9 June, 2017 - 09:47

Yes I do! I have a dog. He is called Zuko and he is a mix of a Dachshund and a Welsh Corgi Cardigan.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 21 May, 2017 - 02:44

I have three cats .The oldest one is male and he is absolutely black.So I named him "Akon" .Although some people say Black cat can bring unluck to u,he brings alot of luck to me and family.Believe it or not. Th remaining two are female cats and they are called Britiny & Amy . I had a lot of dogs when I was kid .I had a beautiful memory with them . I cant have dogs now bcoz I live in a flat and there's no space for dogs .I wish I could get a chance to have a beautiful menory again .

SamAndDean's picture
SamAndDean 4 May, 2017 - 13:40

Yup, I have a bunny. She's four years old I think? I'm not entirely sure tho.

RussianPrincess's picture
RussianPrincess 4 May, 2017 - 08:52

I have a parrot , his name is Kesha. He can speak , but I want another dog.

Gabos140284's picture
Gabos140284 21 April, 2017 - 04:42

Yes, I have a dog which is called Cany, Its female. Cany is Bulldog French, its very funny, when we are playing for running to get winner!.

This is my first comment in this page, so I want to get better my English language.

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 21 April, 2017 - 08:08

Hi Gabos140284! Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens! This is an excellent way to improve your English. :) Who wins the race, Cany or you? Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)