Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

Is there a library at your school? Do you like going to the library?

Comments

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 5 June, 2017 - 11:45

Wow.... sounds terrible!
No one excep the daughter of the librarian doesn't want to borrow books??
Hmm... students may be enjoying books online. :)

daniel91815's picture
daniel91815 30 April, 2017 - 18:25

yes, i don't use it, because the library is rude when i arrive of the library, and the library in my school doesn't has many interesting books.

lephuongminh's picture
lephuongminh 25 April, 2017 - 14:27

my school is in yên lac town which is located in vinh phuc,Vietnam and it has a small room like a class for library. of course,with this limited space ,students do not have various of choices of consulting benefical books....

majelm's picture
majelm 27 March, 2017 - 10:11

Hello i'm from Karlskrona in Sweden and our library is small but has many books. You can even play chess and you can even make homeworks.

zahralafleur4's picture
zahralafleur4 17 March, 2017 - 10:57

hi im study at university it s has a big library and modern but i dont go to much there just sometimes because im very busy

ArmyJD's picture
ArmyJD 16 March, 2017 - 21:25

Hi, my name is Juan Diego and I'm 16. There is only one library at my school. It's quite big but there are many interesting books and I like going there because the school librarian is very kind and funny.

Luluzinha's picture
Luluzinha 10 March, 2017 - 04:43

Hi, my name is Heloísa and i´m from Brazil. My school has one small library and is very hard to learn there, because is soooo.. hot. But i love books so much and i keep reading forever. Book is my life <3

Jluis's picture
Jluis 2 March, 2017 - 17:58

Hi, my name's Johann.
I sometimes go to the library and my town has four. I think it's fine because you can do many things.

huynhduc255's picture
huynhduc255 7 March, 2017 - 22:14

hi , my name is Duc . i come from Việt Nam. Here have many the library . I like it

CristoferAlc's picture
CristoferAlc 10 February, 2017 - 15:58

Yes, my school has one library and I love it so much. It is really big, cool and fun. I love to be there because it is really peaceful

Assooma's picture
Assooma 23 January, 2017 - 22:14

Yes my school have a small library I really love going there for reading but it hasn't a lot of books so I usually go to the city library which it very very huge and have gorgeous books:)

juhduh's picture
juhduh 4 January, 2017 - 22:59

Yes, there is. Yeah i like it but the library at my school not well because it's small, quiet and it doesn't have many book. So, i'm not enjoying for reading.

mikiihwang's picture
2055x
mikiihwang 29 December, 2016 - 14:14

My school has a library and it's really nice. It's one of the places i love the most in my school.
But i don't usually go to library because it's quite far from my classroom.
I often go to library to study when the exam is coming.
Library is an ideal place to study because it's quiet ♥

itsstevenchen's picture
itsstevenchen 15 December, 2016 - 06:08

Yes,my school has a big library and I like it.I really like going to library because library is a really quiet place for reading and studying and also you can use the computers to watch some news and videos or listening some musics.

vtnlinh's picture
vtnlinh 18 November, 2016 - 17:25

My school has a small library and I like it. I usually go to it when I'm free. There are very interesting books here.

nguyenthao2501's picture
nguyenthao2501 13 October, 2016 - 18:35

Yeah.I really like going to the library.I love book but i don't like the library at my school because it's small and it doesn't have many book.