Look at the exam question and letter and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Topics:

Do you have family living in another country? Have you ever gone to stay with them?

Comments

Shashi's picture
Shashi 27 November, 2019 - 12:16

Yes, I have my Aunt's family living in Canada. I never have gone stay with them. I would like go stay with my aunt and uncle. I like the snow and visit different places.

lancer's picture
lancer 14 November, 2019 - 17:49

I don't have family living in other country. If anybody is somewhere abroad, I'd like to see him. It would be great to stay with him going skiing.

Dear Aunt,

Nice to hear from you. I think I can stay for a week. It would be great to see you at the airport.
I am arriving on Dec 13th at 17:00. I love park and beach. Also love museums too.
I'd like to go skiing on the grand high mountain and riding horse as well.

Looking forward to seeing you soon.

Lancer.

hsroh's picture
hsroh 29 July, 2019 - 14:52

Dear, Aunt Jen
Nice to hear it from you. I can stay for 5days.
I'd love to meet you at train station. I'm arriving at 15th August, at 3:45pm.
I love visitingMuseum, so L'd like to visit museum and maybe beautiful park too.
Looking farword to meet you in 2 weeks.

From Nathan

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 23 June, 2019 - 06:22

My stepfather living in Canada, but I've never been with him. Because we are waiting, for an answer : > Everyone says: "I'll go to another country this vacation to bla bla bla...". But they will come back, and me, NO WAYYY. I will stay there FOREVER, I will enjoy the environment, the water parks, the zoos, the celebrates,...HAHAHA : >>

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 14 January, 2019 - 10:43

My brother living in China .I visited China two years ago in summer holiday.
My brother puck me up form airport . We went to Chinese restaurants . I ate heated chicken and some vegetable such as carrot,onion , cabbage, potatoes .
I had been good conversation with older brother . Finally We visited old castle located center of Dairen at evening . There are so many tourist at that time . I took some photo and visited cultural building .
I inspired Chinese culture .

SLMT's picture
SLMT 1 June, 2017 - 03:33

My sister lives in USA. But I've never been there bcoz of my busy school life. I'd love to go there with my mom & dad next summer holidays.

dhastya's picture
dhastya 18 April, 2017 - 10:00

No, I don't. But some day I would like to go to England and study there, because I like English very much.