Listen to the radio interview and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Total votes: 1939

Do you sleep well? How many hours do you sleep a night?

Comments

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 3 September, 2017 - 13:22

You know what, whenever you want to fall asleep, go to Learn English Kids, where you will find some quiet nursery songs! Have a try :)

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 3 September, 2017 - 11:54

Yeah, it's the same here. Maybe if you could finish most of your homework in school, well, you could get a good night's sleep! ✌

yanky1600's picture
yanky1600 1 September, 2017 - 21:14

hi. I study English in this moment, i'm in level A1, for my is interesting this exercises because i sleep really bad, i sleep with my cellphone near to me. I need to changes this situation

Ken's picture
Ken 27 August, 2017 - 13:14

What is she in the pic wearing on her eyes??
Sometimes I think my eyelids are thick, cuz without letting the sunlight in, I can hardly wake up...!
(/ω\)

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 27 August, 2017 - 13:30

Hi Ken. It's called an eye mask. If the sunlight ever bothers you, it could be useful :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

crznhuw's picture
crznhuw 21 August, 2017 - 04:58

I love sleeping. My hobby is sleeping. I often sleep about 12 hours per day. My parents said it's too much

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 7 August, 2017 - 14:51

Poor kyanh...,
No matter how much I think about somethin, I always give in to Night Queen.....
Maybe my thoughts are worldly thoughts! ;)

hermoza's picture
hermoza 28 June, 2017 - 06:49

. They're so useful. But now, I am working ( it's horrible) I go to the bed so late and wake up early :C about 6 -7 hour even 5. Really I feel like a zombie ;c I miss when I was younger and I did not have to work!

Copito's picture
Copito 22 June, 2017 - 02:35

Sometimes I sleep very well but others are imposible because I have hard homework I try to do them early but I always finish late that´s why I go to bed late and sometimes I fell so tired I have to get up very early to go to school

SLMT's picture
SLMT 4 June, 2017 - 16:55

I sleep almost 7 to 8 hours everyday if there's no exam.On exam days,I can't fall asleep because of exam stress.I always stay late at night to study,even I know using midnight oil is harmful for ur exam. I have a strange behavior.I can sleep straightly as soon as my head touch my pillow.Furthermore I can sleep well even I take couple caps of coffee before going to bed.Perhaps,my bed seems to love me so much:)

Ken's picture
Ken 29 May, 2017 - 22:13

I ususlly sleep at night for eight/nine hours. When I get really really really tired, I sleep nonstop for over ten hours.
ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 29 May, 2017 - 15:28

I sleep quite well. I doze off when I return from school for two hours. And at night, I sleep at eleven and wake up at six. Sometimes I don't get sleep quite easily, but my quilts help me a lot!

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 27 May, 2017 - 10:54

I heard that using a smartphone before sleeping time did a harm to a good sleep.
But..............
despite the suggestion,
I fall asleep holding my smatrphone... :))
I heard that some people suffering insomnolence, which was really tough.
What can I do for them? Shall I sing a nursery song?
Can you hear my voice...?? :)))

mavis2002's picture
mavis2002 19 May, 2017 - 08:24

I sleep a lot .
But when I have school I always have problems with waking up early for school course I sleep late and it's so bad:(

maverick_02's picture
maverick_02 18 May, 2017 - 20:31

i don't sleep very well or long at the moment.. I often can't sleep when I'm lying in my bed.... :(

Ken's picture
Ken 10 April, 2017 - 14:47

Hi everyone!
*॰ْ✧ً⋆。˚ᎶᎾᎾⅅ (ව̐ ˒̫̮ ව̐) ℕᏐᎶℍᎢ⋆。˚*ْ✧ं॰*

nastyazefda's picture
nastyazefda 10 April, 2017 - 13:46

Hello everyone! I used to sleep about only 4-5 hours... It is too little of course. And I noticed that I don't study, work or do something well, that I'm not pretty good at something. So I decided to work on that. It's actually hard, but now i sleep 7-10 hopes and I feel better now)