No matter how much you love your family, they can be annoying sometimes. Watch the video to see why Izzy is frustrated!

Do you take after your mum or your dad? Do you have to look after a younger brother or sister? Do you get on well with your family? Tell us about them!

Comments

lulaciro's picture
lulaciro 12 February, 2018 - 17:45

some pleople tell me that i look more like my mom because she have a lot of freckles in her face, and i dont have many but i have in my nose, other people tell me that i look more like my father because they say that our nose is to similar.

i don't have brothers or sisters but i have a cousin that have a baby girl, she have 3 years and sometimes my cousin ask me the favor to look after her. I love her but sometimes she takes me out of control because she scream or cry so much.

I love my family and i have a very good relation with they.

julian585's picture
julian585 12 February, 2018 - 17:44

I take after both, in personality I am very similar to my mom since i was lit te I like her attitude for things and I would like to be like she and from my dad is that I am very similar in physical traits.
From Monday to Friday I take care of my younger brother and on holidays I take care of my brother who lives in another city.
I get along with the part of my mom's family because they have given me the confidence to be able to count on them and I constantly make jokes with them.

kevinZR's picture
kevinZR 12 February, 2018 - 17:44

i take after my mom because we have the same nose and i take after my dad because we have same color skin, and same hair form so i don't have to look after a younger brother or sister. yes i get on well with all my family however my close family are my parents, my brother, my cousin, and we always try to share on weekends.

Marizaam's picture
Marizaam 12 February, 2018 - 17:43

many people close to me say that I look more like my mom than my dad, but other people say that I look like my dad, I have a younger sister and sometimes I have to take care of her because my parents are not in the house but they are already Very few times, I get along very well with my family, since I was very small I got along well with my cousins ​​and uncles, the relationship with my parents is also very close

Lummi's picture
Lummi 12 February, 2018 - 17:41

First, I think I take after my mum because, she and me, we are so similar, in every way, sometimes the people think that my mother is my sister because of our physical appearance, and also, in our temperament, on the other hand, I don't have sisters or brother, but I have younger cousins and sometimes I have to look after them, finally, I get on so well with my family because I love them, and of course, as I am the baby of the family, everybody love me, jé.

angiecriado's picture
angiecriado 11 February, 2018 - 14:28

i take after my mom because we have the same color of eye, and when she was younger she used to has brown long hair, my skin is similar to her, my nose is like my mom and all the people say that i take after my mom because my father has black hair and brown eye. i have one brother and one sister but i'm the younger so i don't have to look after a younger brother or sister. yes i get on well with all my family however my close family are my parents, my brother, my sister, my cousin,my brother in law and we always try to share on weekends.

MiguelMunozV's picture
MiguelMunozV 11 February, 2018 - 13:46

1. I take after both, I have a similarity in my eyes with my mom, also my hair is similar to her, with my dad I look like him body, intellectually i have learned things from both of my mom to be strategic and my dad to be bossy.
2. I have a sister and I have to look after of her casually, and sometimes she tries to look like me.
3. Before I do not do well with my family, but now I try to have a good relationship with them, I live with my dad my sister and my grandmother and sometimes we have discussions but the family has to be first, they trust in me and I in them, I try to do all things well and sometimes I do something different to improve the comunication between us.

lolis901's picture
lolis901 11 February, 2018 - 11:55

Everybody, always says, that my mom and I really look alike, I´m desagree, because we are very different in the way of thinking, but I know that I take after my mother, all the facial expressions, and our faces are very similar, my movements look alike with her and other kind of things, I don´t like hang out with a little baby or a little child, they makes me crazy, I never accept to look after children. And for my family I really love them, they are my support in some difficul moments, and they are everything for me, but obviously in some cases we figth or discuss a lot.

JairoPerez22's picture
JairoPerez22 10 February, 2018 - 17:28

i cant talk about that. usually i dont have any problem with looking after children, i like to do it, obviously not all time, but when i do it its nice for me,
Some times i need to look after my father, i think I´m more mature than him, and its hilarious!!!. idk why but i take on well with children. I think it is because i understand all kind of children problems, and i like tohelp them to not make the same mistakes that I made before. And I know that im doing it well, because their parents trust in me, and thats nice too!. in my family its the same, they say that im the best on a lot of thing, and i really feel great with it.

santiago1101cardenas's picture
santiago1101cardenas 10 February, 2018 - 03:05

I take after my mom every body said that, my family is kind of wear but I have a good relationship with must of my cousins and uncles ofcourse i have a good relationship with mi mom an dad, i don´t have any sisters or brothers so that means I didn´t have to look after somebody.

andresreyes727's picture
andresreyes727 10 February, 2018 - 03:02

1. I take after my mum in some things, sometimes in her serious expressions, also joy and the desire of study.
2. not exactly a brother or sister but a looked after for a younger cousin when he was a baby, was an incredible experience, people thought that he was my son. haha!
3. Of course, with all my family I get on well, they´re special with me, and me too.

BFabio's picture
BFabio 10 February, 2018 - 02:43

i´m get on well with all my family, special with a cousin, is very cool with all the family, i don't have brothers and sisters, but i have an aunt that have two sons, and in some times she tells me to take care of them, are days that it is very nice to take care of them but there are but in some cases is so exhausting.

juantrapinzon's picture
juantrapinzon 10 February, 2018 - 02:06

I take after my parents, in diferents things but a lot, my father is really good with the finances and i am too, and my mother is really responsable and i am too. I look after my younger sister, she is 6 years old and i love her, she always is playing, and always she makes me happy. All my family is very close and almost always we go out, and help ourselves.

JDP's picture
JDP 10 February, 2018 - 01:53

I think that we take after our parents in most aspects like the humor or likes, my brothers are older than me, so i never had to look after them, they had to look after me and i take after my brothers too in some things, like my favourite kinf of music, and i get on well with all members of family

CesarDavid01's picture
CesarDavid01 10 February, 2018 - 01:44

Some of my cousins are like her, they always want to look like me hahahah and do the same things as me, it's very interesting to see a little boy doing those things, that's cute, and it makes me feel like an exemplary figure!

JuanJoseGaitan8's picture
JuanJoseGaitan8 10 February, 2018 - 00:10

I'm a unique child so I don´t have to look after little brothers or sisters.
I take after my parents a lot, I am very serious when it´s time to be like mom and I make a lot of jokes like dad. I have a great resemblance in the body my dad.
Even though my parents are divorced they have always got on well with me.

sebastian_2018's picture
sebastian_2018 10 February, 2018 - 00:02

I think I look like my dad a bit physically and humorously, I have 2 brothers, one of them is 8 years old, the other is 1 month old, I take care of a little of the older one sometimes.
I get along very well with my family, with my uncles, aunts, cousins and brothers.

marianasofia12's picture
marianasofia12 9 February, 2018 - 23:32

I take after my mom, everybody, always says, that i have my mother´s face, i only have one brother and he is older than me, so i never had to look after nobody, and my brother neither, because my mom always is who look after us. offcourse i get on well with my mom and my brother, but like all the families, we sometimes we argue withe each other. But most of time we are a loving family.

juansediaz17's picture
juansediaz17 9 February, 2018 - 23:28

1) I take after my dad a lot
2) I have a little brother 4 years younger than me but also I have an older sister and brother, so my parents left one of them in charge of everbody.
3) Yes, although my family is a little big, because we are 6 people, I get on well with most of them, only with my little brother sometimes we get conflicts.

pedropineros140's picture
pedropineros140 9 February, 2018 - 23:27

I take after my mom because she has blond hair and white skin, and also i take after my dad because He has the same facial features as me. i have never looked after my sister because she is older than me. yes i do, because although sometimes there are some problems in my family, always we try to be join, actually i get on well with all my cousins.
I have one sister and she has 20 years old, she is studying biomedical engineering in the rosario university, she is in the six semestre; my dad is dentist and my mom is waitress.

DavidRamirez18's picture
DavidRamirez18 9 February, 2018 - 22:49

My family almost tell me that I look after my dad beacuse of my way of being, the way to communicate with others and my expressions. Even though my parents are divorced and have other children. My dad have a one little girl, she has 8 months old and my mom have other girl who have 8 years old. About my family I really love stay with they because they support me all time specially in football. We are a very united family and we share a good moments.

Miguelito_RR's picture
Miguelito_RR 9 February, 2018 - 22:26

I think that I actually take after my dad a Little bit, but not too much, and I definitely don take after my mom. I don't have Little brothers or sisters so I don't have to look after nobody. And definetiny I get on well with my family, specially with my brother because he understand me in all the things, but I get on well with every member of my family.

isabella23's picture
isabella23 9 February, 2018 - 22:13

My family are my two sisters and my mom and dad. I take after my dad a lot. I use some expressions like his and we have similar personalities. I have two sisters (one of them is older than me and the other one younger than me) and sometimes I need to look after her because I'm two years older. I love my family and we fight like every other family do but at the end of the day we support each other and we are very close.

AlejandroCaroHoyos's picture
AlejandroCaroHoyos 9 February, 2018 - 21:09

Yes, I physically take after to my dad, but in the personality I take after to my mother.

Yes, my little sister, who is one year old, because my mother spends all day with her and when I come to study, I take care of her while my dad comes to work.

Yes, although with my mom we have different conflicts about different points of view.

Ken's picture
Ken 5 December, 2017 - 12:48

Thank you, Jonathan.
Fortunately, I have great friends...
∵⃝♡⍢⃝ ⍤⃝ ⍨⃝ ∵⃝♡⍢⃝ ⍤⃝ ⍨⃝ ∵⃝♡⍢⃝

akabane001's picture
-8x
akabane001 3 December, 2017 - 12:22

my family is normal not very special but i love them very much.
It makes me feel happy and not be alone that i want to spend more time with them by making these memories which i can not forget , forever.

Diamanta's picture
-4x
Diamanta 7 November, 2017 - 15:50

I take after my mom because she's great and so am I ! :P I don't have to look after my younger sister and brother. We get along great :)

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 11 June, 2017 - 11:11

Who do I take after??? The hardest question ever. Geez, solving math homework was easier! You know, like when I look into the mirror, I feel like I have zero connection to my parents. And yet those bulky second aunts, who visit often, pull my cheek and say that I take after my mom/dad. Gross, that makes me so angry. But I have no probs with my family. I'm the only child, and the most pampered too! But they are annoying sometimes! Oh, like they are now!! ;)))