Look at these emails between a student and his friend who is studying in Scotland, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Have you ever studied abroad? If you have the chance in future, where would you like to study?

Comments

Pyen's picture
Pyen 10 October, 2019 - 18:29

I haven’t studied abroad because I haven’t money to go other countries but if i have a chance in future I would like to study in America.
I’d like to speak English with other people to improve my language skills and I can learn the other cultures - it is very important for a development of a person

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 10 October, 2019 - 10:21

Studying abroad may be one of the most beneficial experiences of a college student. By studying abroad, students have the opportunity to study in a foreign nation and take in the allure and the culture of a new land. If I were you, I will choose to study in the UK. Because firstly I love traveling. When I study in the UK. I can see natural wonders, new terrains and know new foods, cultures. Secondly, the course of study in the UK is very useful, modern. It balances between studying and relaxing so it makes me feel relaxed. Finally, when I graduate in the UK, I will find a good job with high salary and good condition.

Uyen's picture
Uyen 8 October, 2019 - 13:50

I've never been to study abroad. If i have a chance in the future, i would like to study in australia. My aunt is in Australia, she traveled 4 countries: America, Australia, Philippines and Singapore. She said that Australia was the best choice for studying abroad. It has the best education, the life is more comfortable and it doesn't have racism. I wish i could study Chemistry in the well-known university. Moreover, i want to be a helpful human, i want to help my family and my beautiful country.

Tuan_Quoc's picture
Tuan_Quoc 30 September, 2019 - 12:36

I have never been to study abroad before. I am currently a high school student and my hobbies as well as interests are computers and mathematics. I really wish that I could study IT at a famous university in my own country or abroad. And if I could have the opportunity to study abroad, I would choose to study in Singapore because I know that it is the cultural life and customs of people living in Singapore have quite a lot of similarities with my country (Vietnam), so it will help me adapt quickly to the life and learning environment there.

neyel_258's picture
neyel_258 18 September, 2019 - 04:15

If i have a chance to study aboard, my favorite country that I will study is Korea. Exchanging email with foreign students is also a way to improve your language skills.

Katty's picture
Katty 18 February, 2019 - 15:28

I want to learn in America. But i know English no good. So i learn English. If i have a mistake will write me about it :)

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 4 February, 2019 - 13:31

I have never studied abroad.I'm high school student currently I'm interested science. I have not had a chance to go to foreign country to study science so far , but I want to go foreign country.I would like to study computer science in college.If I have a chance to study at foreign country, I would like to go America. I also interested in online course provided by college .Is that worth for college student? I want to know reputation for that.

parsasoroori's picture
parsasoroori 19 January, 2019 - 22:26

I haven't had any chance to study abroad yet; but I wish to have a journey to Germany or the USA to study and get my PhD. degrees.

swojon's picture
swojon 26 May, 2018 - 11:18

I am a high school student but haven't had a chance to study abroad. if it is ever possible for me to do so, I would rather study engineering at MIT, USA or English literature at Cambridge University.

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 5 May, 2018 - 17:26

I had never been abroad, I would like to go to one of the countries of the UK. I really like the culture of those nations and I'd like to learn more information about them.

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 25 February, 2018 - 09:15

Unofrtunately, no.
I've never had time to leave my home town. Well, If I have the chance in future, I'd like to study in the real world! ;)

Ahjeen's picture
Ahjeen 21 February, 2018 - 17:30

Actually, I am in England right now! Studing abroad! It is so exciting to make new friends and learn different things! Now I love English!

KirGil's picture
KirGil 15 February, 2018 - 12:17

I have never studied abroad, but I really want to. I think it is an amazing possibility to built your future and make new friends:) If I have chance in the future to study abroad, I would choose England))