Look at the text and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

What's your favourite meal?

Comments

RosenSindSchwarz29's picture
RosenSindSchwarz29 12 January, 2021 - 14:34

Hi everyone!

My favourite meal is breakfast, too. I alway have it with my parents and twinsis Gwen.
I was mostly having breakfast at half past five in the morning when we had to going to school. My school always starts at 7.30 am and ends at 12.55. Than I was having electives and other activities, such as foreign languages ​​and music school.
But of course is different now, because we have school at distance in Germany. I usually wake up at 6. am and have breakfast at 6.30. Then I go for a walk with Gwen for a half an hour. Than we preparing for each school day in school at distance.
For breakfast I eat a bread spreaded with butter and marmelade or muffins, sometimes also pancakes. I usually drink cacao or white coffee. Hardlyever I drink tea or homemade juice, too. Our family always has a fruit in basket on the table for breakfast and hole day. We also talk during breakfast. I like it. I almost usually prepare breakfast for myself on my own. Often else for my hole family. But sometimes one of other members of my family prepare breakfast for all. So that's why is breakfast my favourite meal.
What's your favourite meal?

Bye friends,
Rose=)

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 9 January, 2021 - 02:20

Actually I like an English breakfast very much, but I don't have it often. Every morning I eat some cereal with boiled eggs and a few pieces of cheese. Sometimes I eat sweet cereal with some honey and dried fruits. For my lunch I eat some soup. For my dinner I eat some fish or meat with salad. As you see my food is very simple and healthy.

Msharymnn's picture
Msharymnn 30 September, 2020 - 15:55

i like every meal but the most Amazing is dinner, ecause it's always delicious, the dinner never has been not delicious or just a little thing, mostly lunch is not good because i always eat quiqk things like rice that was made yesterday or anything the ,ost delicious and goood meal is lunch

Boundlessdrop's picture
Boundlessdrop 7 March, 2020 - 18:57

Hi
My favorite meal is dinner. Because during the day my dad is at work and I can not eat breakfast and lunch with him. But at dinner while the family are at the desk and it is so enjoyable.

lancer's picture
lancer 3 November, 2019 - 15:50

Today I am teached about English breakfast. It includes egg, bakon, tomatto, sausage, mushrooms and baked beans which is in tomatto sauce.
My favorite meal is rice and soup. it is not enough for healthy, but it's traditional.
Everyday i am busy in the morning, i can't cook breakfast. So my mum cooks everyday.
After breakfast, I drink a cup of tea.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 5 June, 2019 - 11:55

My favorite meal is dinner because I have dinner with my whole family. My mom often cooks delicious foods. I don't like lunch because the temperature in the afternoon is very hot. In my dinner, I often eat chicken and meat. So that why I like dinner!

Balaji_2005's picture
Balaji_2005 2 April, 2019 - 07:46

HI
My favourite meal is lunch . Mother make lunch to school . My mother cooks tasty food . I like many food like chapati with panner, curd rice with pickle fried rice leamon rice with paped and i like all the food which my mother makes vadi and pasta which i like so much which my mother make tasty .On SATURDAY AND SUNDAY my mother make special food but all ' these three i like the most is lunch' .

candreabermudez's picture
candreabermudez 10 February, 2019 - 22:30

I like more breakfast and lunch at breakfast I like sandwiches and at lunch any meal that is soup.
cecilia.

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 08:59

My favorite meal is breakfast . I go to high school early morning to get bus , so I have a quick breakfast Monday to Friday. I usually eat hotcake or bread with lemonade tea. On Sunday and Saturday , I mom cook breakfast for me . She head sausage, beans , bacon and egg on pan . I eat them with lemonade but my mom drink coffee too much .

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 3 March, 2018 - 14:41

My favourite meal is lunch. I can eat rice, beans and 'farofa'. In the lunch time, all people in my house eat together. It's very nice. We talk about what we did and what we'll do after. Sometimes I cook for my family. I'm not a great cook, but the meal I cook is enough to get by.