Look at the blog and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

Have you ever been to a theme park? Do you like them?

Comments

Yushra's picture
Yushra 30 January, 2019 - 16:35

I went to a theme park when I was......umm........like 11. I can't remember the exact date but it was December. I went there with my dad , little sister, my uncle and aunt. The name of the park was 'Fantasy Kingdom'. We started for the park at 9am. We reached there maybe at 12:30pm. When I entered the park I was like WOOW...!!! I couldn't close my mouth!! It was my first time so I was acting like insane....!!! FUNNY..!! Whatever!! I was so excited for riding on a rollercoaster. I got into that with my father...my little sister couldn't get into that cause she wasn't long enough......!!! Lol! My uncle and aunt stayed with her. Anyway, when the rollercoaster started I also started screaming... The uncle who was sitting behind me was telling me not to look at the ground... I didn't follow his advice and it got me feeling more dizzy....UGH! And then we went to the water park. It was so nice.I enjoyed that very much. But we couldn't stay there for a long time cause my sister got cold.... But my trip was so enjoyable. And I enjoyed that very much.
(THE END)

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 15 January, 2019 - 12:25

Yes. I went theme park one time . Two years ago I went to theme park with friend in December first evening . It was truly special day and I enjoy theme park attraction . There were so many people and tourist that come from South Corea .I went to roller coaster with friend but I wait long time because there is long queue . Whenever I wait to roller coaster .The only thing I could do is gaming . I ride coaster three times , It was really dizzy.I was screening during riding coaster .

APWM's picture
APWM 18 June, 2018 - 16:01

It was nice to go to an theme park, because I go with my group of friends, and we got a lot of fun, i cant wait for the next adventure.

2B's picture
2B 23 April, 2018 - 09:53

Hi,lucky you!!!We aren't going on an end-of-the -year school trip. :(
Our teachers are angry with us for our bad behaviour in class...
It's not fair!!! Last year's pupils were even worse...we tried to convince them but no way...we're really sorry because it's our last year all together.
What could we do? HELP PLEASE!!!

wild0519's picture
wild0519 18 June, 2018 - 16:53

Also me :( but the good new is that now we are going to the trip without teachers or parents but an adult has to acompained us so lets wait to see what happend

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 24 April, 2018 - 04:16

Hi 2B. If the teachers won't change their mind, maybe you can organise a trip yourselves. It could be fun to plan your own trip with total freedom!

And, please can you create separate accounts for each user? In our House Rules we ask you not to share your account with other people. Thanks a lot. Welcome to LearnEnglish Teens and we hope you enjoy using this site :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

Isabelmagn20043's picture
Isabelmagn20043 20 April, 2018 - 23:19

yes!, i went to "salitre magico" in Bogota Colombia when i was 9 years old. Really i liked it <3

elissawilliams's picture
elissawilliams 17 January, 2018 - 06:56

Yes, I have been to a theme park again & again. Sometimes I went with my friends and with my family. I really like theme park. Thanks for sharing this story.

Regards,

KirGil's picture
KirGil 12 January, 2018 - 20:58

Theme parks is my favourite kind of spending holiday, although I rarely go to them because of school. The best remembered visiting of theme park is when I was six and lived in a small town called Krasny Luch. Do you imagine how rarely were theme parks there? And they were very small beside that in big cities. However, it was something new and amazing for me, and when I remember that moments of real happiness of childhood, I feel warmth in my soul.

thonganle's picture
-3x
thonganle 2 January, 2018 - 14:37

I travelled to Thailand last May. It was an amazing time. I visited Royal Palace, Pattaya, Bangkok. I can't wait to go to again.