Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Is there a library at your school? Do you like going to the library?

Topics:

Comments

myname's picture
myname 16 May, 2018 - 14:16

Yes, my school has a big library. It has many interesting books and novels. I love reading so I go to the library everyday.

Vantuongle's picture
Vantuongle 2 May, 2018 - 10:06

When i was student, i ussually came to the library to find the doccument and any books which i like, special about the law.

Johnleminh1's picture
Johnleminh1 1 May, 2018 - 15:01

There was a big library when I studied at national economic university. When I started each exam, I usually went to the library to find a document. and sometimes, when I had free times, I went to the library to read about my object.
For a long time, since I have finished study at university. I didn't go to the library any more

Jonathan - Coordinator's picture
Jonathan - Coor... 1 May, 2018 - 16:31

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but as you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish Thanks :)

Jonathan (LearnEnglish Teens Team)

smilemaria85's picture
smilemaria85 18 April, 2018 - 17:20

We don't have a big library but it is enough for us. In my school we don't like reading books in library. We prefer playing chess,studying some lessons or group projects. But we have our own books in our houses.

SLMT's picture
SLMT 5 April, 2018 - 14:53

Yes,there’s a library in my school. But it’s useless for us because almost all of the books are kept in cupboard.They are locked and nobody can borrow them. All I can do in Library is only reading comic books.That’s why nobody go to school Library thesedays.I have to go to British Council Library and American Center Library to borrow good books. These are my favorite places .There are a thousand of books there. I love spending my time there by searching books to borrow.It’s just a heaven for bookworms.