Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for the bedroom.

What do you have in your bedroom?

Comments

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 20:40

In my bedroom there is a single bed with two pillows, sheets and blanket, a big wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a bedside table, an alarm clock and a lamp. There are also two big windows, a door, a library and a big chandelier.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 17:06

In my bedroom I have blankets, a chest of drawers, duvets, three lamps, two pillows, some sheets, a single bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair, a TV, and a library with a lot of things.

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 17 May, 2020 - 08:38

I have a wardrobe, two bedside table, a mirror, a chair, two chest of drawers, a radio, two sheets, one duvet and a double bed.

Blue1234's picture
Blue1234 28 March, 2019 - 15:24

Hello. Our bedroom has a lot of furnitire. The bed is in the corner of the room, next to the bed is the big brown wardrobe, infront of my blue desk and the wardrobe is the blue chest of drawers, near my desk is the light brown shelf and opposite the shelf is my mom's brown desk...and end

Blue1234's picture
Blue1234 27 March, 2019 - 15:33

Hello. My bedroom have a brown wardrobe, a blue chest of door, a green lamp, a bookshelf, a shelf, a bed and two desk etc............

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 3 August, 2018 - 15:25

In my bedroom I have a bed, a chest of drawers, a wardrobe, a lamp, a duvet, a sheet, a pillow and a blanket.

PHUCTRONG's picture
PHUCTRONG 25 May, 2018 - 09:29

Hello! There are two bedrooms in my house.One for my parents and other one for my older brother and me.There is a double bed in my bedroom. I share the bed with my brother. There is a beautiful bedside table by the bed. There are two pillows and two hugging pillows.A big white blanket for us.Every morning the alarm clock call us waking up prepare breakfast. We open the chest of drawers get some clothes to change clothing. At this time, we are standing on the carpet and turn of the lamp and get out of the bedroom to the bathroom for cleaning. I'm 13 years old. I wanna talk to every body around the world.