Listen to the radio interview and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Do you sleep well? How many hours do you sleep a night?

Comments

hoangdinhminh05's picture
hoangdinhminh05 7 March, 2019 - 13:07

I thing, today have too many things which made we can't go to bed early, because youtobe program, smart phone, facebook, I also go to sleep in midnight, and how about you, do you the same to me?

agaliarept's picture
agaliarept 9 February, 2019 - 15:55

I sleep around eigth hours, and that is enough for letting my brain rest and enter the phase of rapid eye movement, with the porpose of start the next day whit all energy.

wanna123's picture
wanna123 31 December, 2018 - 08:56

Hmm... I think i rarely have a good bed time. I play a lot in the daytime, and I just study in the night. And when I go to bed, i use smartphone a long time before I really sleep. I just sleep 5 hours, then I wake up in the morning and go to school, but I always feel sleepy too much. So, I spend my weekend to sleep all day. I think I need to improve myself better.

shfffzzz's picture
shfffzzz 29 December, 2018 - 11:53

we really need to sleep well at night so we can spend our next day with a good health , Thank you for the tips

Tutor's picture
Tutor 1 October, 2018 - 13:55

Yes, I do...... I do sleep well. But when I'm in bad moments I can't sleep well and it's normal for others also.

I sleep about 6 - 7 hours a day.

Haris99's picture
Haris99 1 October, 2018 - 02:09

I don't think so, I only sleep five to six hours a day and sometimes it makes me sleepy during the day.

arifpamujii's picture
arifpamujii 30 September, 2018 - 15:46

Hello everyone, This is my first comment here :)
I don't sleep well and that's why I'm always tired in the morning. My main problem is that many of my dorm friends sleep late at night. I can't sleep because of being disturbed. So my daily sleep is 5-6 hours and that is not enough for me. sleep tips for me so that the morning feels fit and doesn't feel tired in the morning.

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 23 July, 2018 - 10:58

I didn't sleep well last night. The weather is too hot. I try to sleep but I couldn't. I left my bed and went out. Suddenly, I saw something in the corner of my room. I came close and touched it. And it jumped on my hand. It was a mouse. Terrible! I threw it away and ran into the bathroom. And I saw another mouse. What a horrible night! I couldn't sleep all night. And I was late for school this morning. I hate mouse. Tonight, I will check the room before going to bed. I wish I will sleep well tonight.

Sea_Pearl's picture
Sea_Pearl 7 July, 2018 - 10:40

Excuse me, I've been trying to download the audio file, but it is not working.
I am using chrome and it says "this site can't be reached".
how can I solve this problem?

JoEditor's picture
JoEditor 9 July, 2018 - 08:23

Hi Sea_Pearl,
Thanks for your comment. I've just checked and the audio file downloads fine so I think your problem is a local one on your computer. Please try on another computer or device and try another browser. You can also try to 'clear the cache' on Chrome and then try again.
Best wishes, Jo (LearnEnglish Teens Team)