Look at the poster for a lost dog and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Topics:

Do you have any pets?

Comments

KeremAkif's picture
KeremAkif 4 December, 2018 - 15:04

Yes, I have. I had five fish but they died. Now I have a bird. It's name is Lemon. It's color is yellow. All of us loves it, but my little brother loves it much more.

sheenadiya's picture
sheenadiya 29 August, 2018 - 12:09

Yes, I do have pets. They are 4 goldfish. Their names are:
-Gold,who is my side-view oranda
-Streaks, who is also a side-view oranda
-Blackie, who is my black telescope
-Treasure, who is my butterfly-tailed sid-view oranda

mrmineturtle's picture
mrmineturtle 6 August, 2018 - 01:12

I have a dog and her name is Flinty. She is black and I have lots of chickins and geese. (: :) :) :) :) :) :)!!!!

khanhlinh92004's picture
khanhlinh92004 29 July, 2018 - 10:19

I have a black dog. His name is Sushi. He is 5-months-old. He is very smart and funny.

aectori's picture
aectori 12 July, 2018 - 10:21

Yes, I've a dog. But it's my mother's dog and i don't see him anytime. We don't live together :(

ImNooboFlag's picture
ImNooboFlag 9 April, 2018 - 09:27

I have a dog, well i am a dog... People say im a guy but when i look in the mirror i see a four legged dog!

Ken's picture
Ken 29 March, 2018 - 11:09

Dear Sherry,

Why do you go out without a single word...?
I have a strong hunch that you're not with me, cuz I don't hear you barking. Imagine that the moment that I was told by my neighbor that you were enjoying a stay with them like a member of the family. Mr. Bazooka spoke to me in a proud tone to have had a good time with a neighbor smart dog, completely ignoring my worry about your slipping away. To be honest, I felt I lost my dog!

Just a single word, if you could tell me, i wouldn't grow uneasy.
I'm a teenager enough to twig and can wait for you. Just a word to say hello before leaving saves further troubles.
Alas..., Of course, I know you're a smart dog with no words.
I wish you can give me a bark when you're away instead of a word!!
Sherry, can you hear me? Can you understand my words...??
(ꐦ°д°)

nurdosramazan's picture
nurdosramazan 20 March, 2018 - 15:26

I have a male cat called Mur'ka. It(He) is about 4 months. And he(it) very beautiful and funny.

meocondangyeu's picture
meocondangyeu 17 February, 2018 - 14:21

I have Everest as a dog and Spite as a cat. They are all male and they always fighting with each other.

gvantsa1003's picture
gvantsa1003 16 February, 2018 - 12:56

I had a dog. It's name was Loma. Loma was male dog. I loved it loma died many years ago. After that I can't take care of dogs. I miss my lovly dog Loma.