It's the first day back at school, and Gemma and Jack don't agree about their teachers ...

Who's your favourite teacher? Tell us your opinion and why you like them.

Comments

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 19 August, 2019 - 12:03

My favourite teacher is an English teacher. It is because English is my favourite subject and my English teacher is realy wise and has much experience so she can tell us different interesting and useful facts. Also, she is kind, sympathetic and understanding person. She is always ready to help her students and wish them good luck.

maikha's picture
maikha 9 August, 2019 - 04:54

I love my literature teacher. He really funny, strict and amazing. Students in class never feel tired or sleepy during his lesson, and he very kind too!

Nishat's picture
Nishat 8 April, 2019 - 19:16

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Sultana.She is my Biology teacher. I really love to hear various facts of zoology from her. She is not only careful about teaching but also very caring, friendly,helpful and loving for her students. She is both a strict and a good teacher.

Miracleeverywhere's picture
Miracleeverywhere 8 February, 2019 - 06:33

So my favorite teacher is our teacher by economics, despite her boring subject, I love her lessons, because she is so funny, and she explains embarrassing things in a clear way. Moreover, sometimes it seems to me that she is our friend, due to the fact that, she is understanding our problems, and always ready to help us.

Levi's picture
Levi 19 January, 2019 - 21:30

My favorite teacher is our biology teacher. He is also our couch in oryanteering. He is definetly talented in everything. He always helps us when we're in trouble. I also love an englisch teacher who came our school this year. 'Cause he gives us so much good thing like this website. They add colour to life of us who can't raise their heads on lessons.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 29 September, 2018 - 03:26

Q:Who's your favourite teacher? Tell us your opinion and why you like them.

A: At my college life, I enjoyed the English class of Mss. Sushi. She used to make the whole class funny. And her accent is so clear to understand.
I liked her so much. So there's no doubt that she's my favourite teacher.
I still miss her class .

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20509x
Tina - Coordinator 2 October, 2018 - 20:22

Dear Tutor,
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you could be older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglishTeens Team)

vtrnnhlinh's picture
vtrnnhlinh 30 July, 2018 - 09:39

My favorite is Mr. Thi. He is my Physics teacher. He taught me from 6th to 9th, a long time. He is funny, wise and very kind.

Genius_Girl's picture
Genius_Girl 10 July, 2018 - 18:13

My favorite teacher is Aurora. She teaches Music. She was from my old school. She's funny, kind, nice and does not get angry for any situations.