Listen to the people introducing two different sports centres and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Which gym would you like to join? Why? What would you look for in a gym?

Comments

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 22 July, 2020 - 11:23

Personally I would like to join the Gym B even if they don't have a good air-conditioning system. I chose the Gym B because what I look for in a gym are the machine, lots of machine can help you do more exercises . and also I love swimming , so if the life guard can help us to improve our swimming it' also better.

yare8p's picture
yare8p 15 May, 2020 - 21:26

Iwould like to join to the B gym, because it has more machines and i could use them any time i want. The activity i would most like to do is swimming, i even would pay for classes.
I like to play basketball, so is very importan to me to keep on excercising my arms and legs, that´s why i like to use excercise machines.

Wilbert1's picture
Wilbert1 11 May, 2020 - 03:36

I would like to go to one of the gym that I just listened to but with school and homework I don't have time to go, I love sports, like basketball and going for a bike ride.

Aldenith's picture
Aldenith 7 May, 2020 - 04:33

Well, I'm not going to the gym, but if I had to choose one it would be Grange Park Sports Center, because I would like to take dance classes

cammmiloe's picture
cammmiloe 1 May, 2020 - 14:32

I don't like going to gym, I rather play sports such as table tennis or basketball, now that we're in quarantine I spending this time to practice ping pong almost every day with my sibling, we organized a schedule to play at list 2o hours per week, and I know we are going to be really good on it cause we have plenty of time in this quarantine, that I have no idea how much time is going to take it.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 1 September, 2019 - 09:26

I would like joining the gym A because I noticed the cafe in the whole listening part. I very love sandwiches and cakes. I already know I'm gonna be fat, but I don't care. HAHAHA :>

dragon5dragon's picture
dragon5dragon 3 May, 2019 - 09:57

I think I would join gym B, even if the price is higher, because the learning ways should be better. And I think that they are more profecionals than at gym A.

Ekzort's picture
Ekzort 2 December, 2018 - 15:45

I'd like to join gym B, because it has big assortment of machines, it has swimming pool and martical arts classes.

hellokity's picture
hellokity 14 August, 2017 - 08:45

Last month, i was usually go to gym center at 5 pm. But now my office change work time. So i can't go to sport centres. I like to use running machine, cycling machine. of course i love yoga class. it make me relax and flexible. when i come to sport i'll try do better than i do at home.

nowornever's picture
nowornever 8 June, 2017 - 04:05

I'd prefer Gym B because they have great services and classes. They have really reasonable price. Although they're slightly more expensive thann other gym, the service is the thing that attracts me.

LanTran's picture
LanTran 2 April, 2017 - 15:10

I go to gymnasium every day except Sunday and i use sauna room at Saturday. I love gym because it make me fit and healthy. When i look at fitness model on the brochure, i feel powerful so i workout and have balance diet everyday in my life. Gymers always say:" no pain, no gain".It's mean If you're not pained, you're never fit, never stronger. that's reason why i always do better then yesterday.Now, i'm so proud of myselt when i see in the mirro. The gym is not only my routine but also my passion. Maybe, in future, i will be a fitness model.LOL

haihuyen's picture
haihuyen 26 March, 2017 - 03:07

I prefer gym A because they have different activities at a different time of day that is appropriate for me who have a job.Althought this is small centre,but they offer yoga and dance class. I really love them. Additional, I can join sauna and massage room after i finish the exercise. I really relax and comfortable.I will attend to do in Gym A.

cherrygirl's picture
cherrygirl 9 March, 2017 - 16:44

I go to a great fitness center with sauna, a lot of different classes and a giant gym, but there is no swimming pool, its poor. So I'd join the B one

BRPCuzcoJaime's picture
BRPCuzcoJaime 7 March, 2017 - 04:25

Hi, I can not go to any gym because I have an injury to my knee and my doctor prevented me from overexertion. But, I will like to join to gym B because the infrastructure is quality, new and modern.

BRPAriasJuan's picture
BRPAriasJuan 6 March, 2017 - 18:32

I would like to visit the gym A because it has best machine and the are many activities like boxing, swimming.

BRPSanchezAnderson's picture
BRPSanchezAnderson 6 March, 2017 - 18:06

really i dont like gyms, but i preffer to go to gym B beacause there are a team of four specialists who help you with exercise programmes and give advices about dits or lifestyle.

BRPACEBOGEORGY's picture
BRPACEBOGEORGY 6 March, 2017 - 18:00

I would prefer The Grange Park Sports Center (A), because in this place besides exercise I could take dance classes and here they teach a great variety. I have also always been attracted by yoga classes.

BRPCAIZA's picture
BRPCAIZA 6 March, 2017 - 02:21

I liked the gym B, because it has good infrastructure, new machines and has specialized staff, besides that I shouldn't be waiting for a machine to be free. I like the idea that instructors recommend diets so that the results of the exercise are noticed.
I think that in a gym you should look for people who help you, who recommends exercises and control your progress. In addition, the machines are in good condition.

BRPErickPico's picture
BRPErickPico 6 March, 2017 - 01:58

I would like to participate in a gym where there is water. Because I like to swim a lot. I think it would look good as it would have many pools.

BRPMontenegro's picture
BRPMontenegro 6 March, 2017 - 01:19

I would like to go to the gym A because I think that the class of Jazz dance is interesting and I like the section of the juices and tea.

BRPCELORIOCARLOS1's picture
BRPCELORIOCARLOS1 5 March, 2017 - 04:45

I would like to go to gym b, because I want learn boxing and the gym b have a good schedule to training.

monu's picture
monu 24 February, 2017 - 12:41

both gyms are great ! as to me, i would prefer gym B as it has a swimming pool . I wish it could be a bit more cheaper