Look at the flyer and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Read this article if you want to learn more about Liverpool.

Are there any interesting places to visit in your country?

Comments

anna28's picture
anna28 18 October, 2020 - 20:46

I am going to introduce you to the best places to visit in my country, Romania.
We have the most impressive medieval castles: The Bran Castle,The Corvin Castle, Peles Castle.
If you are a nature lover indulge yourself at the Danube Delta. It is the largest delta from Europe and the largest part is in Romania. It` a unique nature reserve in the world.
The Carpathian Mountain are the most spectacular mountains in our country. Here you can visit the National Parks, displaying a unique and variety vegetation and wildlife.
Piata Mare or a Big Square as it`s known in English, is a must-see sight in the Transylvania city of Sibiu. Peoples from this area or different places of Romania participate in their holidays at festivals in this Big Square.
The Palace of Parliament is in the capital Bucharest. t`s modern and complex, the largest administrative building.
The Sucevita Monastery who is considered one of the most important painted churches in Moldavia.
The people of Romania are friendly and welcoming.
We wait you to visit our wonderful country.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 21 April, 2020 - 19:06

I live in Italy, we have a lot of beautiful cities. We are the motherland of football so we have many football stadiums and museums. The main shopping city is Milan, in Via Montenapoleone you can find very expensive high fashion stores. But you can find many shops with cheaper clothes for example in shopping malls.

Elife's picture
Elife 30 January, 2020 - 22:20

Yes, there are. In my country we have wonderful places to visit, for example; Machu picchu, Cañon of Colca, the Islas of Sillustani and others places.

Shashi's picture
Shashi 4 December, 2019 - 12:38

I like a interesting Place. I visit in Nuwara Eliya the hill station in my country. It place best Ceylon tea Nuwara Eliya.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 14:03

My hometown is not in the city, I am in the town. It is Ninh Hoa town. Although that place is not full of facilities, where it is not crowded. It was very peaceful and my parents lived there too. Now I'm studying in Nha Trang city but if I have free time during the week then I will definitely return to Ninh Hoa town.

Roga's picture
Roga 6 November, 2019 - 15:59

My country, Mexico has rich traditions and beautiful landscapes. Here there are many interesting places to visit, for example Yohualichan Archaeological Zone are place unknow and ancient located at Cuetzalan del Progreso, Puebla.

Zyanmi's picture
Zyanmi 4 November, 2019 - 03:46

My country, Mexico, has many beautiful places for its biodiversity, it has many natural wonders that I would love to visit and on my list of deceases it is to know many of these and the first stop would be Chiapas State.

BH's picture
BH 3 November, 2019 - 23:45

In Mexico we have wonderful places to visit, we have the Latin American tower, the Monte Alban archeological zone, the monument to the revolution, we also have many archeological zones in different states of the country.

LuCF10's picture
LuCF10 3 November, 2019 - 20:02

Mexico has many beautiful places to meet, from north to south, from east to west, from warm beaches to cold forests, like Tulum or La Marquesa. Too Teotihuacan, Cancun, Azteca Stadium, Zocalo, Revolucion monument, independence angel, endless magical towns. Mexico is the best country of all

JULIO_GUZMAN's picture
JULIO_GUZMAN 2 November, 2019 - 20:39

I live in Mexico, here there are many interesting places to visit, for people who like nature, they can visit "El cañon del sumidero" in Chiapas, people who like museums, can visit the Mexico City because it has hundreds of them

AngelMiranda's picture
AngelMiranda 2 November, 2019 - 05:26

In Mexico there are too many places to visit, this is a country full of cultural diversity and history. There are places such as priamedes and pre-Hispanic architectural areas to buildings such as Bellas Artes, Ángel de la Independencia,Torre Latinoamericana and many more.

Daniela's picture
Daniela 30 October, 2019 - 18:31

Hello, I live in Mexico City, there are many interesting places in my country. For example: Teotihuacan where are the pyramid of the sun and the moon are very beautiful places, you can also fly in a balloon with your family, eat pre-Hispanic food, live with animals and perform various activities.

UyenVo166's picture
UyenVo166 14 October, 2019 - 09:27

I was born and raised in a small town near Nha Trang and I have only been studying in this city of Nha Trang for about 2 months. So I don't know much about interesting places to visit here. But Nha Trang is a city famous for its beautiful beaches and a city famous for tourism. Therefore, please visit Nha Trang I am sure you will not be disappointed when you come here.

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 6 October, 2019 - 03:58

I was born and grown up in Tu Bong which is a remote little-known countryside.It is a peaceful but also very beautiful countryside with Ripe fragrant rice fields, flocks of buffaloes graze on grass, childhood kite fields.People are very sociable and friendly with everyone. When I go to Nha Trang University, I miss my family and my countryside very much .I wish I would have free times to go back home and fly kite with my friend on the fields.

Nini's picture
Nini 15 September, 2019 - 05:08

I live in Nha Trang, which is a big city by the sea. It has a lot of beautiful sites to see and is a great place to meet interesting people.

MinhTan's picture
MinhTan 22 May, 2019 - 16:31

I'm from Vietnam. I live in Nha Trang city .If I have enough money, I will visit this place with my family.

Toan0312's picture
Toan0312 22 May, 2019 - 04:08

My country is Vietnam. In Vietnam there are 5 big city and 58 province, each place has different beati so you have many places to visit. Ha Long bay is one of seven new natural wonders of the world, you mind want to visit this place.

tunglamsbtc's picture
tunglamsbtc 16 May, 2019 - 14:17

I'm living in Nha Trang city for my study.
It is famous as a beach city in Viet Nam because of the attraction of the beach there. There are lots of places having charming scenery are worth visiting.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 17 May, 2019 - 10:19

Hi Meera,

Thanks for your comment but I have edited it because the information was copied from another website, and this breaks our house rules.

Just a reminder:
  • Do not share content that is not yours
  • Only add content that is your original work.
  • Do not copy ideas or information without saying where it came from.

Could you tell us about places to visit in Vietnam in your own words?

Thanks,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team
kimluyen's picture
kimluyen 16 May, 2019 - 08:55

I want to go to Japan because there are many cherry blossoms, their customs are very excited and especially there kimono costumes.

Babyshark's picture
Babyshark 16 May, 2019 - 03:48

I am currently living in Nha Trang city, one of the most beautiful places in Vietnam. My city has just celebrated the Sea Festival and it took 4 days during the event. There were many entertaining activities such as fireworks, singing, dancing, folk games and swimming competitions. I hope that one day you can come and join to our festival.

Haocbs's picture
Haocbs 16 May, 2019 - 13:33

I attended the festival on the first day. There were many people, the atmosphere was very exciting and the fireworks performance was amazing!

giapta123's picture
giapta123 13 May, 2019 - 15:12

This is a beatiful contry. If I have a lot of money , i will come here. it's so interesting

ambitioushouda's picture
ambitioushouda 30 August, 2017 - 09:03

I'm from Algeria.There are many amazing,fantastic and fabulous places in my country..MY country is located in the north of Africa. It has many beautiful cities as Algiers, Oran,Constantine,Bejaya...etc.Algeria has a long history so we have a rich culture and many world heritage sites like Beni Hammad Fort,Djémila,Casbah of Algiers,M'Zab Valley,Timgad,Tipasa,Tassili n'Ajjer...etc.These sites describe our ancestor's life and how they built a civilization in spite of the difficulties .We also have famous mosques and churches like Ketchaoua Mosque,Notre-Dame d'Afrique,Grande mosquée 1er-Novembre-1954,Saint Augustin Basilica,Cathédrale du Sacré-Cœur d'Oran,Djama’a al-Djedid,Abdallah Ibn Salam Mosque,Emir Abdelkader Mosque in Constantine...etc.Our Sahara is one of the most important destination,you can see the beautiful landscapes and in Djenete,Tassili,Ouragala,Tamanrasset,Timimoun..etc we have festivals, thermal resorts like Hammam Essalihine,Esoukhna. WHen you visit Algeria, its impossible to not taste our delicious food esspicially the traditional foodlike couscous,Shakhshoukha,REchta ...Every region has its own cuisine .Finally , i tried to discuss about everything.i hope you will visit my country cuz algerian people wiil welcome your visit.IF you visit our coutry, you'll feel the entrtainment and feeling! is Believin <3