Look at the exam question and letter and do the exercises to improve your writing skills.

What's your favourite day of the week, and why?

Comments

Ricky26's picture
Ricky26 28 September, 2019 - 02:18

My favorite day of the week is Saturday because everybody is home this day.we spend time together and have delicious meals.i love spend time with my family.

hsroh's picture
hsroh 12 August, 2019 - 10:17

my foavorite day of the week is Friday because I have my favorite letter which is Piano as after school activity!

Studentlama's picture
Studentlama 4 July, 2019 - 09:03

Dear Ava, Thank you for writing me this letter. You were asking which day of the week is my favorite. So, My favorite day of the week is Thursday because I could relax after school not worry about anything or go out with my family to eat dinner but if we don’t have any plans. I would finish my homework so in Friday it’s much smoother or study for a test that I’m having the following week or also make summaries for the new lessons and file them in a folder. So, for me ,Thursdays are the most memorable ,amazing ,marvelous, spectacular day of the week. When Thursdays come near I feel all my worries and stress have vanished until Sunday’s are near the stress , all the worries in the universe come back.
Tell me your favorite meal of the day?
Best regards,
Lama

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 2 July, 2019 - 11:17

My favourite day is Sunday because there is no school and I just have one piano class on this day. : >

kleona8210's picture
kleona8210 9 June, 2019 - 10:49

Hi Klaudia
Thanks for your writing. It was great to hear from you again. Guess what?
My favorite day of the weekend is Monday.
Firstly in Monday, I have English and history which are my favorite subjects. English teacher is the best I wait all week to make a lesson with her. And the history teacher is always learning us for the history of the world. It may sound a little bit weird for you that my favorite day of the weekend but that's me.
Hope I hear from you soon
Xoxo

WolfLucas's picture
WolfLucas 29 May, 2019 - 18:55

Hi Mikel

I'm fine, thanks for asking! It was very good,
I visited new places and I didn't see any kangaroos.
I arrived OK.

I hope to go there one day to see the snow, it's my
dream.

Yes, of course! I remember. I'll send you
more photos that's on my phone.

Bye for now

Lucia

Yushra's picture
Yushra 28 January, 2019 - 15:25

My favorite day of the week is Thursday cause I only have 4 classes in that day. My class finishes at 11am so I can have lots of free time. I come back home from schooland do my homeworks. After lunch I go out with my friends. I come back home at 5pm and do my other lessons. I go to bed at 11pm cause Friday is our holiday. So we have no school and I can stay awake till the midnight. And the best thing is I watch movies at night with my family. I love Thursday......!!

Taj180's picture
Taj180 6 February, 2019 - 15:57

My favourite day of the week is Friday because it's the end of the week at school. On Friday, after school I go to my friend's to play PLAY STATION 4. After this, my dad comes to take me for a drive but sometimes we just go home. On Saturday I get up at 10:00 and I have a lot of time to play outside or I may go fishing. I come home at evening I go to sleep at 12:00am.

School is boring aaa!!!

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 16 January, 2019 - 14:16

My favorite day of the week is Friday ,because Friday is last day of week .I really enjoy Friday night with a dinner that cooked by myself ,after that I watch movie with parent at my room . I'm really relax on the bed because I haven't a schedule next morning .
Every Friday night I spend time at my house.also Friday is special day for TV program . My favorite TV program broadcast Friday at 10:00 pm to 11:00 pm . I watch every Friday .
On other hand is subject. I learn chemistry at lab is every Friday. My high school scheduled Friday and Wednesday ,but Friday is special because we learn at science lab .
It gives us excited class .

To sum up I think Friday is my favorite day of the week .

smaam's picture
smaam 12 October, 2018 - 19:45

my favorite day of the week Thursday because it is the last day of the week and me sometimes i get to stay at school late till my parents pick me which is the best because I could have some time to spend with my friend who is a teachers daughter so she stays till 3 at school with me up till I leave and we also get to have my favorite class which is achieved class I love it because last year I was an expert in it I have also raised my school and now I got a chance to teach all beginners in my school !

mateo_jurado_caceres's picture
mateo_jurado_caceres 23 May, 2018 - 17:28

My favorite dya of the week is the friday becouse is a little reses of the study when we finish the study

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 23 April, 2018 - 19:13

My favorite day of the week is Wednesday. Even if there are subjects that I hate, like Physics, Chemistry, Algebra, and Biology, this day goes faster then any of other days.

Grani2222's picture
Grani2222 12 February, 2018 - 21:11

I don't have my favourite day. I want to make every day my favourite. It is not easy because sometimes I have some problems like everyone have but I'm trying to smile all the time. Starting day with good breakfast and awsome book is the best way to be happy since morning untill evening. I'm doing everything at 100%. It makes me smile. But if I need to choose one day of week, my favourite is Saturday. I have classes in the morning untill 1p.m. but after that I meet my friends or go for a walk. I like ice skating or skating on Saturday. And of course I can rest than!

Ahjeen's picture
Ahjeen 9 February, 2018 - 08:29

My favourite day of the week is Friday. It make me smile when I know that it is start of the weekends! In fact, it is Friday now! IO think you should always smile! That way, you can feel happy! Even if it is not your favourite day!

ladybird19's picture
ladybird19 21 January, 2018 - 21:14

I consider that Saturdays are my favourite days because I usually do lots of productive activities and hang out with friends and family all day long. On Saturdays I go to French classes from 8 to 11:40 in the morning, I return home to grab a bite and afterwards, I go to my English class that lasts 5 hours. When the class is over, I tend to eat some dinner, go to the cinema, play videogames, chat with my friends or mingle with them. It is actually hard to talk about your favorite day and all the stuff you do on it. Mmm...What else? Oh! A fun and quite disturbing fact about me on Saturdays is that every time I get in my English Academy, my stomach starts to churn. At first I didn't know why but, with time, I realized that it was a happening that took place right there that made me feel ill. A misunderstanding I had with a teacher....Anyways. I overwrote, haha.

catastrophe's picture
catastrophe 7 January, 2018 - 13:59

I really adore Mondays. I know, I know, Mondays are supposed to be boring and reluctant, as it is usually the end of a long-awaited weekend. But in my opinion, Monday is a day filled with curiosity and wonder. It's kinda peaceful returning to the same old schedule, with moms screaming to get me out of my bed, rushing to meet the buddies who seems to have grown old in the two-day gap, and of course, listening to the age-old lectures of the teachers. But most importantly, Monday usually acts as a second chance for our lives. It provides us with a clear definition of the mistakes we did the past week, and gives us a new chance to turn into a new leaf. And last but not the least, it signifies that we've gone through a whole week without any issues, and we still have time to climb up the ladder of success. So Mondays, here I come!
PS: It's good be back again ;))