Can you always find what you want to find on the internet? These eight easy-to-remember tips will help you to become a safe and smart searcher!

What type of information do you search for on the internet?

Comments

nguyenthao0808's picture
nguyenthao0808 16 October, 2019 - 12:57

Nowadays, searching information on the Internet comes more and more essencial. A new problem has been raised: how to be a safe and smart searcher? As a student, I search information everyday to study well. If I'm not a good searcher, I will have wrong or unwanted results. For me, searching on the Internet is very important and this post very useful.

hamynguyen's picture
hamynguyen 7 October, 2019 - 03:48

Hi! I am just a student so the Internet is so nessesary for me.It is fast and convenient when you look in for information that you need. To me, I often do a search for relax and studying.I find languages lesson on the youtube and also movie.Besides, I find information I need on google , contact with my friends and family and so on.However, don't abuse it too much, just use it as an useful tool.

Tuan_Quoc's picture
Tuan_Quoc 29 September, 2019 - 16:41

I often search the internet for information on learning and reference resources online so that I can expand more important knowledge as well as improve the other necessary skills in life as communication skills, presentation skills.

Quocvu's picture
Quocvu 29 September, 2019 - 10:27

I search for my homework, entertainment and watching films. Sometime i search for studying English. I think it very useful

gean123's picture
gean123 3 September, 2019 - 14:08

I always look for information about my homework of math, history, literature, english, etc. Sometimes I search imformacion about games and technological advances

SAHC2019's picture
SAHC2019 27 August, 2019 - 13:52

i search about learning, mathematics and tecnology, also sometimes i search some ebooks of english to improve my level. And finally, i search information about a game that i play.

Rohan26's picture
Rohan26 12 July, 2019 - 02:02

i search for topics from my syllabus because i find it in simple language and in points,it is easier to remember than long paragraphs and sometimes in typical language in books and also number of sites have different contains in them so where i find simple and reliable i choose that to remember.

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 4 February, 2019 - 13:53

When I take a train I search train schedule using web browser.It is fastest way checking time table.Searching internet is very common when I go to out side.I guess everyone search word whenever who want to do anything.Whenever I decide to do anything firstly I search on the internet how to do that or what it "search word".It is helpful for me.

parsasoroori's picture
parsasoroori 15 January, 2019 - 12:29

There are some more useful suggestions that I've already experienced and can help you to have a better result. I firmly believe that Mr. Google is the best teacher I've ever had. Sometimes you are looking for a very special result; the search engine helps you and suggests you the search sentences that some people used them and find the answer; Follow this suggestions. If you are looking for picture, video, doc, pdf; always use .pdf or .rar as a keyword. Always know what you are looking for.

Ryszard's picture
Ryszard 3 September, 2018 - 13:48

The following true or false question, where could we find the answer in the article ?
3. Words like ‘an’ are unhelpful in a search. ans : false
4. If your keyword could refer to a lot of different things, you can't avoid getting a long list of results. ans : yes
6. Filter software is especially important for image searches. ans : false

thanks

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 26 July, 2018 - 18:44

I search different types of information on the internet. During school time I often look for some information that could be useful for me at school. When I have holidays I don't search something often.

Ken's picture
Ken 27 February, 2018 - 07:02

Every piece of inofrmation!
ʕ•̫͡•ʕ*̫͡*ʕ•͓͡•ʔ-̫͡-ʕ•̫͡•ʔ*̫͡*ʔ-̫͡-ʔ

Last but not least, learning English Internet like this site! ╭( ・ㅂ・)و ̑̑ !

Eman_'s picture
Eman_ 21 July, 2017 - 14:07

I always search to learn new things and to know more information about the world around me.

fay4's picture
fay4 7 June, 2017 - 11:42

I usually search for learning + name of anything new I need like English , Italian , Java etc

SLMT's picture
SLMT 20 May, 2017 - 18:11

I always surf internet whenerver I want to know something. These days we can find all by clicking on the internet. It can safe time . We can also study many kind of subjects from website and Youtube . But make sure u dont waste ur time on internet by surfing unimportant things.

BRPMontenegro's picture
BRPMontenegro 17 April, 2017 - 22:21

I always search information about my homeworks. Sometimes I search information about soccer. Finally I search social network on the internet

SAHC2019's picture
SAHC2019 27 August, 2019 - 14:13

Ohh... I always use my laptop to search information about my homework, also I search news of the life.

BRPACEBOGEORGY's picture
BRPACEBOGEORGY 4 February, 2017 - 23:23

The Internet is a fast way to search information, but this information not always is true. So the people should search information in different sites and specify what search. The person too he can be most specifies with the words that writte.

fay4's picture
fay4 17 October, 2016 - 14:14

Generally I search for 2 things : learn something new or to search for a job and Here I am in the first and I've never succeeded in the second ... I hope I'd do soon