Look at the menu and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

What would you order from this menu?

Comments

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 07:36

I think a menu with a variety of dishes will help me have more choices and have a perfect meal. When I looked at this menu, I was quite hungry and I really wanted to eat it right away. Restaurants know how to attract customers when they know how to present and know what customers think is how to eat a full and delicious meal.

A01285615's picture
A01285615 25 October, 2019 - 01:05

What I like most about the restaurant on the ship, is the tomato soup and I think it's a very affordable price, another thing that I really liked about the restaurant was the vegetable soup, along with an orange juice. and of course a good snack, a chicken sandwich accompanied by a mineral water.

Jennifer's picture
Jennifer 18 October, 2019 - 06:33

Hi,everyone.In this menu,how can you guess my feeling now?I did not have a breafast.So I am very hungry when i see all the food in the menu.I just want to eat everything in this one.And I would like to order chocolate cake for my dessert and Thai chicken and rice.I think they will be very delicious and great.Thank you.

vitaminsea's picture
vitaminsea 13 October, 2019 - 05:37

The menu looks really good and attractive. It makes me feel so hungry after reading it. The price of each dish is cheap and reasonable. Moreover, I love sweet so much so I fall in love with some desserts of this restaurant. I'm curious that can I use credit card for paying? Or do I have to use cash for paying the meal? If I have a chance, I will visit this restaurant just because they have a lot of my favourite foods.

UyenVo166's picture
UyenVo166 12 October, 2019 - 07:53

This menu looks so appealing I really want to eat them all. But my eating ability is limited so i will order for my favorite food. Those are: Thai chicken and rice, chicken sandwich, fresh orange juice& ice cream. Thank you!

Pyen's picture
Pyen 10 October, 2019 - 18:00

I’ll have for starter chicken salad, German saugage and chips for main course. I love tea so I would order English tea and for dessert I’d like a lemon cake, please

lkngan's picture
lkngan 10 October, 2019 - 17:21

Wow the menu's delicious food, it made me crave and hungry. And i would like order potato soup, Thai chicken and rice, then I'll choose lemon cake for dessert. Hopefully one day I can introduce the food in my country to you.

DanhVN2001's picture
DanhVN2001 10 October, 2019 - 13:53

I would order all food made of chicken because I like them. I would order ice-cream from 'dessert' and English Tea from 'drinks' too.

Quocvu's picture
Quocvu 10 October, 2019 - 05:48

The menu is so attractive. I think i'd like to order Irish cream coffee and chicken sandwich, their names sound strange so i want to try

Rosie's picture
Rosie 8 October, 2019 - 08:53

Hello everybody ! I'm from Vietnam.
Wow, how wonderful menu is ! I'm hungry now kkkk. Maybe I order roast chicken and potatoes first, then I will eat grilled fish. I'll try to order all foods in this menu haha, because I'm quite fat and I am voracious. Finally I choose Irish cream coffee for my dessert.

dntvan's picture
dntvan 6 October, 2019 - 08:06

Wow! The food on this menu looks so fantastic, which makes me crave and i want to order right now. Please give me a plate of chicken salad, a plate of vegetable pasta, one lemon cake and a glass of fresh orange juice. Thanks so much!

Vonhuhao's picture
Vonhuhao 6 October, 2019 - 02:56

The menu is so attractive and delicious . It makes me feel tasty and I would like order roast chicken and potatoes , then i choose ice-cream for desserts to make my body better after eating the greasy main course.
So one day I would like to introduce my country's culinary culture.

ABC_01's picture
ABC_01 5 October, 2019 - 04:48

wowww ! The menu is great, lots of food I like and especially reasonably priced. I like to eat tomato pizza and ice cream the most so I will come to this restaurant to enjoy.

Nini's picture
Nini 4 October, 2019 - 13:10

I'd like order soup , stewing meat , roast chicken .I would order orange juice and ice-cream cake for my dessert

Phuongduyen's picture
Phuongduyen 30 September, 2019 - 17:47

Excuse me ! Can I have my bill and pay by credit card, please.
Hmm..your dishes are delicous and have good price. I love Vegetable pasta, it's good for health. Your survice is professional so I will vote 5 stars for you.
I'll be back soon. Thank you !

nguyenthao0808's picture
nguyenthao0808 26 September, 2019 - 17:37

The restaurant's menu looks very attractive. I'll have for starter a tomato salad, for main course a Thai chicken and rice. I'd like an English tea and a lemon ice cream for my desserts. Thank you!

Vietnamesepeople's picture
Vietnamesepeople 25 September, 2019 - 05:02

For me, the dishes in the menu are very diverse and attractive, each type of dish is arranged clearly and scientifically on the menu, making it easy for customers to choose. Reasonable price and varied foods make me hungry right now

Sinhvien's picture
Sinhvien 24 September, 2019 - 12:40

I'd like to have German sausage and chips, fresh orange juice and fruit salad and cream in my order. Thanks!