Look at the magazine article and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Who is your favourite film star? Tell us about them!

Comments

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 14:07

For the last time I saw Janifer Lawrence together with Leonardo Dicaprio in the Don't Look Up movie on Netflix

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 14:03

My favourites are Shailene Diann Woodley and Theo James, that starred together in the Divergent movie Series (3 parts: 2014, 2015, 2016 years)

patiair's picture
patiair 21 January, 2022 - 20:33

My favorite actor is Tobey Maguire. He is 46 years old.
He was born on June 27th, 1975 in Santa Monica, California. He is known for playing Spiderman in the trilogy of 2002. Tobey has two children.

Ashley_122's picture
Ashley_122 25 February, 2021 - 16:46

My favourite movie star is Thomas Brodie Sangster. I know that he played in "Maze Runner". And he was amazing! I loved him.He also played in a lot of different movie, but I don't know their names. Anyway, he is süper cool!

I_Love_English's picture
I_Love_English 15 April, 2022 - 13:57

I also like him. I saw Maze Runner a while ago. (I love sci-fi movies and books) I also recognized Thomas in The Qeen's Gambit on Netflix.
By the way, in Maze Runner i recognized Rosa Salazar, she starred in the Insurgent movie (fron the Divergent Series) (My favourite), do you know these movies?

Seokjinnie's picture
Seokjinnie 20 January, 2021 - 09:23

My favorite film star is Park Jiyeon who is a korean actress. She was born in 7 June 1993. She starred in the films Death Bell 2 , Encounter and etc. She is very good at acting and she is one of the most beautiful actress in Korea. And she is a singer too. She is very good at singing and dancing.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 13 January, 2021 - 10:02

I have many different favourite film stars such as Johnny Depp, Kevin Costner, Michael Douglass, Brad Pitt, Leonardo Dicaprio, Dwayne Douglas Johnson and so on.

leodansaulgarciasoto's picture
leodansaulgarciasoto 14 September, 2020 - 17:17

My favorite actor is Donnie Yen he is a martial art actor, and he is a most important influencer of the Asian culture, because he is a strong fighter with a powerful resistance, and Donnie Yen acted in the film "IP Man".

karol38's picture
karol38 13 August, 2020 - 12:17

My favourite actress is Karol Itzitery Piña Cisneros she acted in La Rosa de Guadelupe when she is six. She also starred in the serie Soy Luna.And she presents Pequeños Gigantes.

mario21uteg's picture
mario21uteg 15 May, 2020 - 03:11

I like his character in the Hunger Games, he is a very prepared and outstanding actress
she is also a very good actress

cristian23's picture
cristian23 8 May, 2020 - 01:43

Jennifer is a great actres the character I like the most about her is a blu (mystical) woman from x-men

110190072's picture
110190072 7 May, 2020 - 05:08

my favorite actor is adam sandler, he is very original and funny, jennifer is also a very good actress

alecz199's picture
alecz199 7 May, 2020 - 04:07

my favorite actress is Jennifer Lawrence for the talented character of hunger games
she also won the oscar award in 2010
she is very beautiful

lesliordaz's picture
lesliordaz 7 May, 2020 - 03:52

She is a pretty and very talented actress.
But she is not prettier than Angelina Jolie

Alondigagranaditas's picture
Alondigagranaditas 6 May, 2020 - 18:43

My favorite actor Is Brat Pit because he Is very handsome and his movies are quite Entertaining of them my favorite is troya

JenniferSalazar's picture
JenniferSalazar 6 May, 2020 - 07:34

Jennifer Lawrence Is one of my favorite actresses. She's a great actress. She's very beautiful.

MAYELA_AGUILAR's picture
MAYELA_AGUILAR 6 May, 2020 - 19:00

She is a beautiful and intelligent actress and she seems to me to be a very talented woman

Anapaolajopromero's picture
Anapaolajopromero 6 May, 2020 - 05:02

Jennifer Lawrence is my favorite actress for your participation in the movie hunger games and is so talented

Baphy's picture
Baphy 5 May, 2020 - 19:49

I like Jennifer Lawrence, she is beautiful and very talent. But I love Jonhy Depp because he is handsome and wonderful, I love all his movies and special Pirates of the Caribbean :D

uteg_11's picture
uteg_11 5 May, 2020 - 00:33

She is a very beautiful!! , inspiring Jennifer Lawrence woman who fights for her dreams.

Erika7171's picture
Erika7171 6 May, 2020 - 00:49

Jennifer Lawrence is a pretty woman, and she is good actress, i love her role as Katniss Everdeen <3

uteg_1's picture
uteg_1 4 May, 2020 - 08:44

Jennifer is a good actress and very beautiful.
Did a great performance in the movie "The Hunger Games” and “The Devil You Know”.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 21 April, 2020 - 20:22

I love Jennifer Lawrence and I think she is a very good actress but my favorite is Angelina Jolie, I think she can play every character she plays very well. I think she is a very kind and strong woman. My favorite film with her is Maleficent because I find that the role is made for her.

Silvi's picture
Silvi 18 April, 2020 - 11:41

I love Jennifer Lawrence in all the films she has made but my favorite actor is Brad Pitt because I find him very nice and very good.

AfrenchPUPIL's picture
AfrenchPUPIL 21 March, 2020 - 13:50

Hi, my favourite actor is Shailene Woodley who play in the saga "Divergent". I also love "Hunger game" but I didn't see all the saga.

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 28 January, 2020 - 22:29

My favourite actor is Johnny Depp because he is handsome, extraordinary, and versatile actor. Johnny Depp acted in: Charlie and the chocolate factory, Pirates of the Caribbean, Alice in Wonderland and other films.

truongkimngan's picture
truongkimngan 17 November, 2019 - 12:59

I not only really like jennifer lawnrence but also the movies she plays. My most impressive films are Winter's Bone and X-men. She really did a great job and the film Winter's Bone also won an Oscar. A few commentators wrote that, "She is the soul of the movie, from her eyes to her acting like the original character and almost no one can as Ree- the main character in the movie ".