Read the text messages and do the exercises to practise and improve your texting skills.

Reading

Meeting friends

U 1 2 go c film?

2day?

:) 6pm?

:( L8R?

OK 8pm?

GR8 CU @ 8

CU L8R

How many messages do you send every week?

Comments

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 30 August, 2021 - 15:48

My answer to the question: I don't know. Maybe hundrets. I can't count, because I write to many messages.

COOLIONELA's picture
COOLIONELA 23 March, 2021 - 16:10

Not normally any, and when I do I do not say any of those words. I spell check it all a few times and then make sure I am not using American but instead English vocabulary I do not use words like awesome which is not English but American. You might think I am not well educated putting a comma (,) before an and but I am not American so I use the "Oxford And"

RosenSindSchwarz29's picture
RosenSindSchwarz29 12 January, 2021 - 14:05

Hi everyone!

How many messages do I send every week, that's a good question. My answer is: I don't know. I never count messages. I send each week. This number changes every week. Usually about a hundred, but sometimes ten or less. My holidays are almost always very interesting and I don’t have time to check messages on the phone and email until late in the evening. But I still always find the time and send some message or photo to my friends.

Goodbye,
Rose=)

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 9 January, 2021 - 02:02

I really don't count, but I think about 10 messages. I type to my friends, relatives and my classmates.

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 24 January, 2020 - 22:07

Really, I don't know. It depends, sometimes I send more than one hundred messages but sometimes less than seventy.

lancer's picture
lancer 3 November, 2019 - 14:28

As a person, relation with friends is not light, but very important.
Giving and receiving messages each other is a part of human's life.
So, We have to send message more than one time every week.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 8 June, 2019 - 03:09

I send 30 messages every week. Because we have a lot of things to say. I often chat with them in our group. We are very talkative. Sometimes, we send more than 30 messages in one day. Chat with them is very fun because they have the same hobby as me.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 5 June, 2019 - 11:30

I often send 30 messages every week for my group chat because we have lots of things to say. Sometimes, we send some emojis and stickers. It's cute and funny.

NickBr's picture
NickBr 1 May, 2018 - 22:33

I send a lot of messages a week. I often chat with my friends, because some of them live far from me.

Grozinho's picture
Grozinho 27 February, 2018 - 11:22

I don't know. It depends, sometimes I send more than fifty messages but sometimes less than thirty. There are days I don't want to talk to anyone.

perutiona's picture
perutiona 25 November, 2017 - 18:51

Really, I don't know how many messages I send in one day. But I think there aren't too many.
I try to talk on Facebook or WhatsApp just the necessary things.