Listen to the speakers talking about their favourite films and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.
Topics:

Have you seen any good films recently? Tell us about them!

Comments

cammmiloe's picture
cammmiloe 27 April, 2020 - 14:54

well, I a male, however, I really like romantic movies, by the way, have you seen perdona si te llamo armor, it is a Spanish movie, about a pretty girl and she is 17 years old, and in a strange way she meets a man, he is 40 years old, I know it is insane, but it is funny too. I also like comedy movies, my favorite actors are Jim carry and adam Sandler, oh and of course the gorgeous Jennifer Aniston, she is a really great actress, her favorite lines were in the series friends, she was very good in it, she met a funny man Ross, then of several seasons, they fell in love.

RAPulido's picture
RAPulido 14 April, 2020 - 14:14

I have seen Matrix, I think is very good because I like the work of the actors and how they represent the film.

NCarboni's picture
NCarboni 13 March, 2020 - 17:44

The lastra film that I liked a lot, was Joker!
In my opinion is a type of film that there weren' t a lot in the last last year, it explains how is the modern mentality of people, very bad!

Little_Dunpei's picture
Little_Dunpei 19 February, 2020 - 13:43

The last movie,that I saw, it was "Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire".
I love this movie and its series but this film is my favourite among others.
I saw backstage movie and some special effects are really amazing!
Besides I love Hermione in Yule Ball scene she is too funny but also sad.

I suggest Harry Potter series, films and book, for teens' new generation because they deserve much respect.

o(〃^▽^〃)o

sakuracardcaptor's picture
sakuracardcaptor 25 December, 2019 - 09:41

My favourite film is Cardcaptor Sakura. It's a Japanese anime series. It's about a primary school-girl called Sakura who discovers magical powers after accidentally freeing a set of magical cards; she must retrieve the cards to prevent catastrophe. It's thrill me a lot and Sakura is so cute!

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 23 August, 2019 - 09:45

I was watching a film called "The Secret Life Of Pets 2", it's a cartoon, of course, pets also are a cartoon. It's about the pets that can talk, and the main characters are two brown dogs. These two boys are Max and Duke, and the owner has just had a son. One of 2 dogs-Max, at first he was afraid to live with the children, but the son of the owner is too cute. And then he realizes he was fall in love with him, and the baby needs to go to the kindergarten. Max very afraid about his safety, because in part 1, he was sawing the outside world is too dangerous. He started to become too outrageous until he met a brave dog. His name is Chicken, that's a funny scene. Duke told Chicken about the status of Max, so then he started training for Max. And in the end, Max let the baby go. There are many other funny scenes in this film. You guys can watch, too. That will be a great choice. ; >

Wxllxam's picture
Wxllxam 31 March, 2020 - 12:33

My favourite film is "XOXO: Carpe Diem". I've seen for the first time two years ago. It's about a young DJ call Ethan, play by Graham Phillips, who have, at the last time, the chance to participate at one of the most important music festival in US. But all won't happen like it should. I won't tell you anymore about it but, if you like electronic or techno music, festival... I really recommend you this movie. That's not the best film I've seen but it made me feel many emotions. : )

maxamulet1000's picture
maxamulet1000 11 April, 2019 - 14:59

I have recently seen Polish film called "Kurier" what I can translate as Deliverer. This film is historical and is about Polish hero. Some scenes are violent but real.

Mihael's picture
Mihael 27 January, 2019 - 17:21

I like watching anime movies, I don't know why but it seems so fun for me. There is one favourite film, it named Kimi No Nawa. The story is about romance between boy and girl. Their spirit confused in a starage way :v

Batgirl's picture
Batgirl 23 January, 2019 - 18:35

My favorite movie is "Moonlight Kingdom". I love its vintage atmosphere and pleasant warm colors. It tells a story of two children, who run away from their families into the forest to spend time together. It is very interesting and quite funny to watch. There is also awesome music!

carrotilya's picture
carrotilya 14 November, 2018 - 13:37

My favorite film is Harry Potter
This film about Harry Potter and his friends Ron and Germinoma
They studied in magic school Hogwarts
This film has a lot of parts
It is a good film.

Ken's picture
Ken 15 April, 2018 - 14:21

We went to an Arabic restaurant before seeing a Russian ballet movie.
ʅ(´-ω-`)ʃ ..... so what??

tornado's picture
tornado 8 February, 2018 - 11:20

I have seen a lot of films. In my opinion, "Interstellar " and "the perk of being a wallflower" are awesome.

eliaselias's picture
eliaselias 19 December, 2017 - 13:40

Yes, I have seen. Especially I like political movies. One of them's name "Investigation of a Citizen Above Suspicion". This film tells us about the government's bureaucracy in 1970s. Recently It hasn't changed, İ think.

jordicastel03's picture
jordicastel03 12 December, 2017 - 18:45

I don't have a favorite film but it is a very good film and I like very much. My favorite character is the boy (Ligth) because he is very inteligent.
It's a really good film.

akabane001's picture
-8x
akabane001 11 September, 2017 - 15:27

Have you watched Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them? i hope to see them and i wonder if they had released.

EduLan1111's picture
EduLan1111 2 September, 2017 - 06:04

I saw many animated films, but my favourite animated film is Inside Out, and my favourite film live-action is Star Wars

Sofiaaa's picture
Sofiaaa 1 September, 2017 - 11:49

I think the last film I saw was Hunger Games. It is one of my favourite and I saw It a lot of times. It is an action film and I love the actors

Porchetta3's picture
Porchetta3 1 September, 2017 - 11:48

Recently I saw "The other side of the door",a recent good horror film.
The film talks about a little family which have had a car crash and the little child died.
The film continues with the child that infested the little family's house
At the end the mum died and the father succeeded to drive out the demon.
With wonderfull special effects
Its a fantastic horror story

Porchetta's picture
Porchetta 1 September, 2017 - 11:46

The last film I saw is Interstellar. It was pretty good. It is a science film which talks about the end of our planet. I really liked it

Aury's picture
Aury 1 September, 2017 - 11:43

I saw nerve it was kinda romantic. There are the two protagonist have some dare to do with a limited time. I love this one.

MyStudyCoachJonas's picture
MyStudyCoachJonas 17 July, 2017 - 23:18

My favourite kinds of movies are the action movies, romantic,romantic comedies, comedies ,fantasy, etc.

DCComicsDiva's picture
DCComicsDiva 17 July, 2017 - 23:12

Recently i went to the cinema and saw Wonder Woman. I was really anxious because the last 2 movies of the DC Cinematic Universe were not so good, so i believed, if Wonder Woman failed too, DC's reputation would go down. But i really liked the film! The landscapes were beautiful, the actors were quite good, and it made me cry 3 TIMES. Woah!!! that movie totally filled me with hope of a better future for DC.

Antylopa's picture
Antylopa 8 July, 2017 - 16:43

I have seen excellent film , " Perfetti sconociutti", italian production.
Very good film!