Look at this guide for tourists visiting California, then do the exercises to improve your reading skills.

Reading

Which place in California would you like to visit?

Comments

kwein's picture
kwein 30 April, 2020 - 20:18

I don't know i would prefer a place where u can do camping like Cumberland Falls State Resort Park, Kentucky, because i like the Nature, but when i have to visit California then it would be definitly LA, the Long Beach.

tonkymonkey's picture
tonkymonkey 19 April, 2020 - 08:22

I’ve never been to America . But I wanna go to New York and Universal Studios Hollywood !

titti331's picture
titti331 15 April, 2020 - 22:49

I have no doubt about the place I'd like to visit in California: the Grammy Museum in Los Angeles. Why? Because I've been Michael Jackson's fan since I was a kid. I like the way he dances and when I was a child I learned how to dance like him. I love his songs like for example “Dirty Diana” or “ Dangerous” and I have also read a book about him.

Flatgirl's picture
Flatgirl 17 March, 2020 - 12:14

I want to visit Disneyland because I wished to visit it since my childhood and I love the Disney Characters. I'd like to see Hollywood and visit the hall of fame and see footprints of the stars. San Francisco is perfect I wish to see the city and go shopping or something!

Seli123's picture
Seli123 17 March, 2020 - 10:43

I would like to visit Disneyland, because I like the Disney characters and the movis.
I would like to see Miki Mous and take many Pictures.
Disneyland is a very magical place and i would like to feel this magic.

Flare04's picture
Flare04 17 March, 2020 - 08:06

I think Hollywood is the best place to visit. It has Madame Tussauds and you can see how films are made. But the best thing is that you can see the famous Hollywood sign.

M_janine's picture
M_janine 16 March, 2020 - 12:25

If I have the opportunity to travel to America, I definitely want to visit Disneyland Park because I've never been to Diesneyland and I'm a big fan of Disney films.

Cb_In_The_Zone's picture
Cb_In_The_Zone 16 March, 2020 - 07:41

I would like to visit Los Angeles, because the Grammy Museum must be very interesting and the city seems to be really beautiful ! I wish I will visit this place on the future :D

ThanhLam's picture
ThanhLam 27 November, 2019 - 16:51

I think all this places are awesome, but the most that caught my eye was the Alcatraz Island because it is one of the most famous prison. When I come to there, I can gain knowledge about history and something more. I hope some day, I'll visit California

trucanh01's picture
trucanh01 11 November, 2019 - 04:38

I would like to visit Dineyland, which is one of the most magical places, and I can also try out some rides. It will be a exciting trip

Phuongduyen's picture
Phuongduyen 5 November, 2019 - 14:07

I wish I can visit all the places in California. It can be an exciting experience for me. I can know and learn about cultural, history, story of famous person, enjoy awesome views,... I must earn a lot of money for preparing this journey. Fighting!!!

nguyenthao0808's picture
nguyenthao0808 24 October, 2019 - 10:47

California is one of the most famous and best known states in the United States. California has options aplenty, whether I want to explore nature, have fun with the family, have an adventure, or eat some great food. If I have a opportunity to visit California, Disneyland is the first place I will visit because I am a big fan of Disney channels, it is an important part of my childhood. The next place i will visit is Golden Gate Bridge, I will bring a camera to keep my best memories here.

Tuan_Quoc's picture
Tuan_Quoc 30 September, 2019 - 17:10

I really like watching American films, especially science fiction and adventure films. And if I have the opportunity to visit the United States, including California, the first place I will visit is Hollywood film studio; The birthplace of talented and famous actors and actresses is loved almost everywhere. Besides, I will spend part of my trip to California to visit the Golden Gate Bridge, a famous architectural symbol of the United States and finally the beautiful Venice beach full of sunshine and wind with lots of attractive and varied recreational activities.

hamynguyen's picture
hamynguyen 30 September, 2019 - 05:14

Well! If I have an opportunity to travel in California, I'd love to come to Disneyland. It's one of the magic places in the world as you can see. I want to find the magical things from this place.Besides, I wanna catch the wonderful moment and views there.:) Hope I can do that in the future.

Babyshark's picture
Babyshark 23 September, 2019 - 04:22

If i have a chance to travel to America, i really want to visit Disneyland Park because i am a big fan of Disney movies. I can enjoy many activities, meet Disney’s characters like Mickey Mouse, beautiful princess, and visit the castles.

Itsfrank_248's picture
Itsfrank_248 27 August, 2019 - 00:56

In mi case and my point of view I'd like to go to Disneyland because I think it may helps back to my childhood, that sounds incredible . I also like to go to Golden Gate Bridge because I love to have awesome views of entire Bay Area and I really love it . This is my opinion

Melanie_21's picture
Melanie_21 23 August, 2019 - 22:13

The California places I would love to visit are Hollywood, Santa Cruz, Disneyland and Venice beach would be one of the best experiences of my life. :)

Lifeisbeautiful_16's picture
Lifeisbeautiful_16 23 August, 2019 - 05:05

I would like to visit Los Angeles, because I love music and dance, it is a dedicated place to do things that would make me very happy...

lequangtri's picture
lequangtri 2 March, 2019 - 13:25

If I have a trip to San Francisco , I will visit Disneyland because I think I'll have a great day there .

Elisadv's picture
Elisadv 15 January, 2019 - 15:06

Try again)
As I wrote, I haven't been to California yet and I hope some days I'll step on American land. I would like to visit a lots of states because every state has an own culture, rhythm, dialect and traditionals! In California I would like to visit all these sights which I read about in this article. I'm a keen photographer and it would be great to take a picture of Golden Gate Bridge and architecture in San Francisco! I'm sure the buildings are unique!

parsasoroori's picture
parsasoroori 2 January, 2019 - 17:22

I'm not interested to visit landmarks of countries. Actually my country has lots of it but I haven't visited them yet; The think I enjoy the most is visiting foreigners; specially people from Germany, USA, Ukraine and other places.

Itsfrank_248's picture
Itsfrank_248 27 August, 2019 - 13:59

I agree with you in this ocassion so that for my disneyland is a beutiful place for the family ; also is a good place for the kids for the mechanical games .

Azure's picture
-11x
Azure 20 October, 2017 - 09:50

I'd like to visit the Golden Gate Bridge when I visit California because it's one of the most famous Californian landmarks. When I cross it, I'll have the view of Californis too.

alexis_tasillo's picture
-2x
alexis_tasillo 16 August, 2017 - 16:52

When people ask me what place I would like to visit in the USA the first place which comes to me is Venice Beach and Hollywood because they are renowned places when we talk about the USA but also because I’m a fan of the video games '' GTA 5 '' and as they are in Grand theft auto 5 I would want to visit them in real life. But also this article makes me want to try the roller coaster of Santa Cruz.