Look at the school timetable and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?

Topics:

Comments

Hadeel911's picture
Hadeel911 10 September, 2021 - 10:03

There is no doubt this days all subjects you have to study to get best future. I believe success in your life and your work life it depend on how much information you got in school. Firstly, l love studying math. Because math let my brain work and thinking out of the box. Secondly, I have passion in art. In other words, gives me some peace and clean my mind for a moment. Also, science. That help me understand our plan and discover how something happened.

Whatever, there are some subjects I dislike. History, get me feel boring when teachers just standing up and start talking about few story Im not interested of it. Therefore, music lessons Im not a big fan of the music.

Ammar's picture
Ammar 26 July, 2021 - 15:59

My favourite school subjects are English, History, German.
I dislike Maths, Physics, Chemistry.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 23 July, 2021 - 16:49

My favourite school subjects are sports and art. I hate maths and German, because the teachers are really boring. But I am really good in maths! But I don‘t know why…

fanny's picture
fanny 14 July, 2021 - 01:22

I love chemical and physics, English, informatic and reading and writing workshop. I don´t like maths, trigonometry, P.E. (I love to do exercise, but in the school it´s too bored), ethic, and introduction to social sciences.

jingyu's picture
jingyu 22 March, 2021 - 10:08

i really like drawing.
i like languages, i think it is so cool!
i study dutchs and engish.
i think english is diffecult.

RosenSindSchwarz29's picture
RosenSindSchwarz29 11 January, 2021 - 18:59

Hello everyone!

I'm Rose (14 years old) from Germany.
My favourite school subjects are chemistry, music and maths. I also very like learn all kind of languages. I speak German, French, Italian, English und Serbian fluently. I don't dislike any school subject. I like geography, biology, history, art and design, design und technology, ICT, ethics, PE, Latin, ...
I think is important to that subjects in which we aren't very good spend a little more time for learning them. Maybe we more like them in future if we'll be better in them. Someone sometimes dislike school subject, because he or she isn't very good at that subject.
But anyway I don't very very like all my subjects, but my teachers are very nice and helpful. They are kind, great and like answering on our questions, specially in this school at distance.
Have you got school at distance now? How is it? Do you like it?
I sometimes go to competition or quiz in same school subjects. Do you have any competitions?

Nice day and nice to meet all of you.
Rose=)

hermione123's picture
hermione123 10 May, 2021 - 14:57

I still have online school. I think i like it. It's a lot more flexible than the offline one. How about you? Do you still learn at home?

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 8 January, 2021 - 10:24

I like Maths, Biology, Music, History, Geography, Physics. I think the teachers who teach us school subjects are very important in what subject do we like. I like nature, that is why I enjoy Biology a lot. Maths is very important for developing our brain and logic. I would like to know more about our world, that's why I like Geography classes. We all should be familiar with our Motherlands' and world's history.

rain_ran_r's picture
rain_ran_r 1 April, 2020 - 16:06

--Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?--
I like and dislike health.
I like health because you can learn a lot information of our body.
I dislike health because there are a lot needed to remember.

lancer's picture
lancer 1 November, 2019 - 08:25

- Which school subjects do you like and which do you dislike?

let me tell you about subjects i like and dislike.
First of the subjects I like is mathmatics. I like numbers. When i study maths, I am happy always. :)
Besides I like Football as well.
But there are subjects I dislike. The subject is history. I don't know how many people dislike this subject, like me :)
My mother tells me sometimes that a person have to master all.
I wonder if there is a person like magician.
...

Raysan's picture
Raysan 17 September, 2019 - 16:04

I am interested in Math, Physics, and English because they are useful in our life, especially with an extroversion person like me!

MohamedS2007's picture
MohamedS2007 3 July, 2019 - 08:25

Hi, I'm now entering high-school and I have cool and exciting feelings.My favorite subjects are Math, English and of course IT because when I'll grow up I'll be a computer civil engineer. Personally, I don't like memorizing stuff. I would rather choose a subject tthst needs understanding than a subject that needs memorizing. However, I love my school whether it needs memorizing or understanding.

Thu's picture
-1x
Thu 7 June, 2019 - 11:33

My favorite subjects are music, IT and English because I good at it already. I don't need to think too much about these. And I dislike geography because I can understand what the teacher says. :(

candreabermudez's picture
candreabermudez 10 February, 2019 - 21:13

the day that I like the most is Monday when I m in an edu class physical and on Thursdays when they give me English and dance

Youjiro's picture
Youjiro 13 January, 2019 - 08:01

I love science such as math chemistry and physics . However I don't like History and philosophy .I hate study of general and fundamental problems concerning matter . That is why I hate philosophy . History is boring for me . I should to remember a lot of years . It is difficult for me .