Fred owes Sam money, and Sam needs it back. Will Fred produce the cash in time?

Do you have friends who are not very good with money? What do they do? Should you try to help them?

Comments

Vuquan's picture
Vuquan 16 September, 2020 - 14:40

Yes, i have a friend who are not good with money and i help him. And him pay me back after. And i learn many new words from this lesson.

Ayu_Saudale's picture
Ayu_Saudale 15 April, 2020 - 02:50

hi.. do realy excited to use this website to improve my English Skill. can you share to me guys how to download vidio from LearnEnglishTeens?

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 15 April, 2020 - 09:30

Hi Ayu_Saudale,

We're happy to read that you enjoy using our webiste.

I'm afraid we are unable to offer our videos for download, but our printable and audio materials are free to download.

Best wishes,
Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 13 April, 2019 - 18:45

Hi eldeingles!

The video should be working now. Can you see it? Thanks again for telling us about this!

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

Jo - Coordinator's picture
Jo - Coordinator 7 January, 2019 - 09:03

Hello el de ingles! Thanks for letting us know about this. We're working to restore the video as soon as possible. In the meantime, the other Advanced vocabulary vides are working fine. I hope you find them useful. Best wishes, Joanna (LearnEnglish Teens team)

wittymodestboy's picture
wittymodestboy 3 June, 2018 - 20:17

I don't have friends who are not very good with money, in meaning they are poor and can't afford to buy something. Frequently, someone has forgotten money and I or my friend must help him out. We usually borrow him money or make a purchase for him. The vast majority who I lent money paid it back or hand it over by standing me food. On the other hand however, I haven't sometimes receive my money back. It makes me furious, I hate forgetfulness and absent-mindedness. Moreover sometimes I have been saving up for something, and in that case lack of borrowed money is horrible! Therefore, from time to time it ends with me falling out with my friends. Finally, we reconcile and together go round to the cinema.

nicolai's picture
nicolai 20 March, 2017 - 15:52

I have a lots of friends are not good with money,to help them out i'll always gives them other options to earn money by their own efforts,

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 27 April, 2017 - 10:27

Hi nicolai,
Wow.... maybe you look dependable! I'm trustworthy though! Money always can be troubles which may break good human relations as well. We must be careful...!

unicorn13's picture
unicorn13 27 February, 2017 - 09:08

Normally, my friends forget their money or lose it so sometimes I invite them to buy anything below 40 cents in the candy store. I don't want to give very much because I need it more than they do. I love this web page, it's wonderful!

mmm_MMM's picture
mmm_MMM 4 December, 2016 - 20:49

I have few friends who need to borrow money from time to time. I'm happy to lend them money in such situations

amawes's picture
amawes 7 October, 2016 - 07:17

No all of my friends handle their money pretty well and I don' see that I need to help them with anything.

SunnyBunny's picture
SunnyBunny 21 September, 2016 - 17:27

In my opinion, money can destroy the friendship. Of course it is very important to support each other, but better not with money.

Ponfin's picture
Ponfin 20 September, 2016 - 13:32

None of my friends need to borrow money from me so I don't have any issues with people borrowing my money.

joycezhang's picture
joycezhang 26 August, 2016 - 01:27

Idon't remember i have any friend borrow money from me, but i will help out if they really need it.
Very useful video and practice, i like it!!!

ruya's picture
ruya 2 April, 2015 - 12:26

I also have a friend who lends from me lots of money but I always handed over to her because i know she needs it and I understand that she is not rich. So i am glad to help someone who needs my help.

Lbird97's picture
Lbird97 10 February, 2015 - 11:54

I have a friend he was usually make ends meet in school, because he was often buy a lots of food durng the recess period. He had lend money from me and i borrowed his. Fortunately, he always pay back to me after two or three days. However, now we are also be friend but he never lend money from me because he is good with money now.

Jamson's picture
Jamson 13 May, 2014 - 19:39

Once my friend was in a bad situation and she need much money, I tried to hand it over her. Afterward, she still didn't afford to pay me back. That's fine because, above all, we are good friends ^^

Avangaline03's picture
Avangaline03 1 April, 2014 - 14:13

Yeah like I have loads of friends who are not good with money, Only me and my Best friend are good with money. One time I gave My friend 5 bucks and like i kept asking her to give it back, so at the end she gave my 5 Bucks about 3-4 months after! :D