It's the first day back at school, and Gemma and Jack don't agree about their teachers ...

Who's your favourite teacher? Tell us your opinion and why you like them.

Comments

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 1 July, 2020 - 10:00

my favourite teacher is the history geography teacher because, he is a nice teacher always happy. I like him because he explain very clearly her subject that makes us student very comfortable with him. That's why I like him a lot.

nimdini's picture
nimdini 13 June, 2020 - 16:30

Sciences teacher is the teacher I like most. Because she can explain everything the way we can understand easily.She always helps us to be the good people. That's why I like her a lot.

kellynha38's picture
kellynha38 11 June, 2020 - 22:06

My favorite teacher was mathematic.
She was amazing. She explained very well all of the subjects about mathematic.
I learned more with her.

anna_v3r's picture
anna_v3r 4 June, 2020 - 09:49

My favourite teacher was my italian teacher in middle school, she explained her subject really well and a lot of things that she taught me are still imprinted in my brain.

Andrii's picture
Andrii 29 May, 2020 - 15:28

I like my maths teacher because she explains everything clearly and she's very kind.

Gabriele1926's picture
Gabriele1926 15 May, 2020 - 18:25

My favourite teacher is the one of science, she is nice and a little severe. She explains us the lessons very well.

bloomybloom's picture
bloomybloom 14 May, 2020 - 22:07

My French teacher is the best one , he is so nice and he makes us enjoy studying French also we do a lots of funny activities in his class ,for example we can play crossword puzzle or singing French songs and other activities ............ I really like him !!

audreeyy's picture
audreeyy 11 April, 2020 - 18:36

My favorite is my physics teacher because he makes you understand everithing so easy and he's just amazing with us

vittoriadigianno's picture
vittoriadigianno 6 April, 2020 - 13:08

my favourite teacher is the human science's teacher mrs.Barbini because she is very friendly and i love her school subcject

mmatildepontoni04's picture
mmatildepontoni04 5 April, 2020 - 19:56

My favorite teacher is Mrs.Barbini.
She is my human science's teacher.
She teaches very well and is not only careful about teaching but also very caring, friendly, helpful and loving for her students.
She makes this subject so simple

gio_cra2004's picture
gio_cra2004 5 April, 2020 - 19:51

My favorite teacher is human science teacher because I like her way of teach and make us understand things

alaricofranca02's picture
alaricofranca02 5 April, 2020 - 19:43

my favorite teacher is the professor of human sciences and i like the way she teach

chiarusso's picture
chiarusso 5 April, 2020 - 19:33

my favourite my science's teacher even if she is a little stirct ,i like how she teach

giogiomas's picture
giogiomas 5 April, 2020 - 18:47

I don't have a favourite teacher, I like all my teachers because they are nice and sometimes they are strict.

Eng_learner's picture
Eng_learner 19 August, 2019 - 12:03

My favourite teacher is an English teacher. It is because English is my favourite subject and my English teacher is realy wise and has much experience so she can tell us different interesting and useful facts. Also, she is kind, sympathetic and understanding person. She is always ready to help her students and wish them good luck.

maikha's picture
maikha 9 August, 2019 - 04:54

I love my literature teacher. He really funny, strict and amazing. Students in class never feel tired or sleepy during his lesson, and he very kind too!

Nishat's picture
Nishat 8 April, 2019 - 19:16

My favorite teacher is Mrs. Sultana.She is my Biology teacher. I really love to hear various facts of zoology from her. She is not only careful about teaching but also very caring, friendly,helpful and loving for her students. She is both a strict and a good teacher.

Miracleeverywhere's picture
Miracleeverywhere 8 February, 2019 - 06:33

So my favorite teacher is our teacher by economics, despite her boring subject, I love her lessons, because she is so funny, and she explains embarrassing things in a clear way. Moreover, sometimes it seems to me that she is our friend, due to the fact that, she is understanding our problems, and always ready to help us.

Levi's picture
Levi 19 January, 2019 - 21:30

My favorite teacher is our biology teacher. He is also our couch in oryanteering. He is definetly talented in everything. He always helps us when we're in trouble. I also love an englisch teacher who came our school this year. 'Cause he gives us so much good thing like this website. They add colour to life of us who can't raise their heads on lessons.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 29 September, 2018 - 03:26

Q:Who's your favourite teacher? Tell us your opinion and why you like them.

A: At my college life, I enjoyed the English class of Mss. Sushi. She used to make the whole class funny. And her accent is so clear to understand.
I liked her so much. So there's no doubt that she's my favourite teacher.
I still miss her class .

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20520x
Tina - Coordinator 2 October, 2018 - 20:22

Dear Tutor,
Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you could be older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other. You are welcome to join our LearnEnglish page for adults and post comments there: www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish
Best wishes, Tina (LearnEnglishTeens Team)

vtrnnhlinh's picture
vtrnnhlinh 30 July, 2018 - 09:39

My favorite is Mr. Thi. He is my Physics teacher. He taught me from 6th to 9th, a long time. He is funny, wise and very kind.

Genius_Girl's picture
Genius_Girl 10 July, 2018 - 18:13

My favorite teacher is Aurora. She teaches Music. She was from my old school. She's funny, kind, nice and does not get angry for any situations.

barryallen's picture
barryallen 19 October, 2017 - 17:24

Hi.My favorite teacher is Mrs. Manosso. She's my Science teacher. I like her because she's nice. My class goes to the Lab.She gives different classes from other teachers. She takes the class outside of the classroom.

Hasiki's picture
Hasiki 17 August, 2017 - 01:55

i like my math teacher , his name's Sơn , he explains everythings and my question verry well. He's strict but sometimes he's funny like a bunny . hahahaha <3 (just my extra class)