Sam's looking for some new trainers. Time for a visit to the shoe shop!

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Comments

Xuka's picture
Xuka 8 August, 2020 - 07:39

I'm wearing Adidas blue sneakers. It's very comfortable but a little bit old. So I'm saving my money to buy the new ones. I love the latest Nike orange and grey sneakers. They're so cool!!! I hope to get them soon!

IANPAUL's picture
IANPAUL 1 July, 2020 - 17:43

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops.
But I usually wear yellow nike shoes

Thapa01's picture
Thapa01 23 June, 2020 - 09:57

Right now , i like my pink pink denim sneaker.
I learn new pharases in this video which are "Hi there" ; "How much are they" ; "Thanks a lot" ; "Just a moment" and "Bye now".

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 19:16

Right now I'm not wearing shoes but simple flip flops. But I usually use sneakers from adidas or vans or black amphibians. With this video I learnt new phrases like: "Do you have them in a smaller/larger size?" or "I'll have a look for you".

beasam0109's picture
beasam0109 17 May, 2020 - 18:07

now I wear gray socks but usually my shoes are white, they are not heeled shoes but comfortable sneakers.
the expression I learned in this video is "they are a bit too big"

Sherry4869's picture
Sherry4869 8 May, 2020 - 16:06

My shoes are blue, and this is my favourite colour.I learnt a new word, the word<trainers>. I also learnt a phrase,"They're a bit too big".This was a great video. thanks a looot!!!!!!

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 23 April, 2020 - 16:02

At the moment I'm wearing a pair of black and white trainers. They are really comfortable!

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 23 April, 2020 - 13:44

Now I'm wearing white shoes, low and with white laces. They are of the Converse brand. In this video I learned “I’ll have a look for you” and “I like tham, but they’re a bit too big”.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 22 April, 2020 - 07:42

Now I’m not wearing shoes. I usually wear sneakers. The ones I wear the most are called Adidas Superstar and they are white with black stripes. From this video I learnt that the sentence “they are big too big” is used to say that something is enormous. I also learnt that in England the size of the shoes is different from ours.

Desy's picture
Desy 20 April, 2020 - 16:27

Now I am not wearing shoes because I am in quarantine and then I can't leave the house. From this video I learned the phrase "they're a bit too big"

bea_mara's picture
bea_mara 20 April, 2020 - 15:58

Now I’m not wearing shoes, but slippers. They’re blue and their size is 38 or 39 italian. I use them when I’m at home and they’re very comfortable.
From this video I learnt the phrase “I’ll have a look for you”.

Sai's picture
Sai 14 December, 2019 - 13:15

At the moment, I am not wearing my shoes because I am at home. But I usually wear black shoes when I am going to school. I like them because they are very soft and comfortable.

Ale77Can's picture
Ale77Can 14 July, 2019 - 03:11

At this moment, i don´t wearing shoes, but i have ones, the color are red with white lines.

anikaasad__'s picture
anikaasad__ 19 March, 2019 - 13:26

I'm wearing slippers because I'm at home right now. They are in size 8. They are sort of made of some hard material. The color is dark brown and they feel really comfortable.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 25 September, 2018 - 15:56

The shoes I'm wearing now is black and red. But I like the black most.

The new word I learnt from this video is "trainers".

Thanks a lot, dear teams.

Tutor's picture
Tutor 25 September, 2018 - 03:56

Can you describe the shoes you're wearing now?
What new words and phrases did you learn from this video?

Answer: Actually the shoes I wear is black and red and size is 28. I like black shoes all the time. It's my favourite colour.

"I’ll have a look for you" this phrase is new to me. I learnt it today from this website.
This phrase is nice to use when someone wants to have something from you and you're searching for it.

Hagath's picture
Hagath 10 July, 2018 - 22:59

I am not using trainers right now but i like blue or black trainers and my size is 39 or 40 by the way i live in brazil and for it is different the size haha. My new words are "size and trainers".

Ayciceknazli's picture
Ayciceknazli 2 June, 2018 - 15:14

Hi I'm not wearing a shoes because; I'm sitting. But my favorite shoes's colour is black. I love these colour. I learned the word "size". Thanks for everything. Because Im improving my english thanks to you.