Listen to the teacher giving students advice for exams and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Does any of this advice surprise you? Have you got any good advice to share for studying for exams?

Comments

mondereck18's picture
mondereck18 14 September, 2022 - 01:44

Exams have been always considered something stressfull. However, I think that these types of advices are not only helpful but also a relief for those who really need to feel confident. For instance, I am used to taking long and long notes, and sometimes I do not pay attention on important details, and then I feel frustrated. However, this problematic can be managed, and I have been learning these type of tips. In my opinion, having a good attitude makes the difference. You will feel neither overwhelmed nor dissappointed. I could say that doing yoga may work!!!

Rekk_z's picture
Rekk_z 2 May, 2022 - 03:51

None of these advices can surprise me as I've already known that. I often see online like study tips. I'm a lazy student and I don't prepare a lot for exams.

DanOrtiz's picture
DanOrtiz 9 October, 2021 - 01:03

I think they are excellent tips to study, I’m not a person who studies very often, well I don’t prepare to take an exam, but some tips caught my attention so I will put them into practice

Vuquan's picture
Vuquan 10 August, 2021 - 15:33

This lesson help me to learn a lot of new words. I also learn how to study before the exam. I really like this lesson.

Saagii's picture
Saagii 20 July, 2021 - 04:45

This advice is so helpful. I like it. My advice is to have a little bit of sleep when you feel lazy and fall asleep. It is so important thing. And take a regular break with between every twenty-five minutes. Some people listen to music when they can focus. Most people go to the library and they can focus.
Good luck with your test
Do your best

Yati's picture
Yati 1 July, 2021 - 07:54

I really love your advice but I want to tell you more. You should read every article that will be in your exam and underline every important word and phrase. If you find exercise from other websites, that would be better. The best thing is to listen to song when you are studying.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 16 January, 2021 - 09:47

I knew about all of these things before, except the advice about don't eat sugery food during preparation to an exam. It really surprised me!

inandosouza2020's picture
inandosouza2020 16 September, 2020 - 20:07

i am surprised about eat food during the exam, by the way, i´m gonna take the exam next year and i was preparing me for it, and i was so anxious for taking it, especially abou the nervousness, well, and i also am going to avoid eat sugar before take it.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 23 August, 2020 - 18:06

I think this advice is essential and important for those who want to better prepare for their exams, including me. I also have a good tip to share for easier collecting knowledge before the exams. I usually flow charts and diagrams to write down main points about a topic of the subject, and then highlight where the gaps lie. Next, I study my materials to accomplish the topic. Do like I made you remember what you learned for longer.

pln's picture
pln 20 August, 2020 - 12:00

actually, ı am suprised about past exam papers, because my high school doesnt allow to take them and take them home. also we cant photocopy them too, we arent allow to do this. the rest of these advice are useful for student who study their exams

dma98's picture
dma98 4 August, 2020 - 21:53

All the advices that the teacher gives are good, they are very important tips that help to be well prepared and arrive without stress to the exam

Caspiterin89's picture
Caspiterin89 3 August, 2020 - 15:40

For me the advices were good, eating healty it's important for being energetic but I think that sleep enough hours is also important, I'll say even more important than eating healty! Another thing that I really care about is the reason why we do things, in this case studying. If we don't have a motivation we won't accomplish things enjoying them, but we'll do them only for a goal and not for an inner cause. So resuming my thought about studying I'll say that first you have to be energetic getting enough sleep and eating well, then you have to find your personal motivation to study, all the others thing are going to come later. Ah! I was forgottening, that school marks are just a number, so you shouldn't care them so much, aim instead on the knowledge!

Andrii's picture
Andrii 14 July, 2020 - 19:04

The first advice, that you should eat food that gives you energy was surprising for me. And my advice is that you shouldn't learn any grammar or maths rules by heart, but you should understand them.

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 1 July, 2020 - 11:39

None of this advise surprise me because they are the best one. One advise I can also give is not to panic stay calm and you get it.