Are you really a good friend? Would you always be there when your friends need you? Try this quiz to find out!

Are you a good friend? What was your result in the quiz?

Comments

ItalianGoldenWind's picture
ItalianGoldenWind 4 May, 2021 - 14:56

I have always try to respect to my friends any way I knew. However, recently, I was not able to find someone who really help me out whereas I'm the one who help my classmates when they need.

Andrii's picture
Andrii 23 March, 2021 - 18:05

I have the most As, and, by the way, I did have that situation with maths (my friend asked me to explain it because we had a test soon. And I explained him, but It didn't really help.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 20 January, 2021 - 10:18

I think I am pretty good friend. I always help my friends even they ask me doing something really stupid. So I dare behave against my rules at times like recently. One of my best friend liked a girl. There were meeting for about two months, but just one time a week, not too often. Once she didn't answer to his messages for two days so he thought she doesn't want to keep dating with him and a result is my friend decided to talk to other girls on some dating websites. The girl's friend who used one of those websites saw his behavior and let know her friend. After that the girl started to avoid my mate, but he found the way to talk to her and apologised to her. In any case she already didn't want to meet with my friend for some other reasons also as I found out myself. You will ask me how I figure out those reasons? No problem, I can tell you the truth. My mate asked me to call her and to talk to her what I've done. During our conversation she told me very sincerely that hopelessly in love mate shouldn't think about her and suffer so hard. Her opinion is they don't fit to each other. I retelled all of this to my friend and told him that he will find his true love. This is my story. That's all.

haiduong's picture
haiduong 12 October, 2020 - 15:45

I got mostly B's and C's . They're in equal amount so I guess I'm between that type of friend who is willing to talk about your problems rather than take them to their own hands and help you through it and what is so-called friend. Honestly I think it's pretty right. Sometimes I can be a good company and sometimes even my apathy scares me a little

Mamou1's picture
Mamou1 30 July, 2020 - 11:12

yes I think i'm a good friend because i'm always here for them I''m honest with them even sometimes it hard to understood and I care about them. I support them in the difficult situation and I listening them if they have problem so personally for me I'm a good friend.

Nandini's picture
Nandini 15 July, 2020 - 18:10

I got mostly A's which means I'm a very good friend. I'm always there for my friends when they need me because they are also there for me too. I'm pretty lucky to have amazing friends. I'm sure all of you feel the same way about your friends too.

yare8p's picture
yare8p 15 May, 2020 - 22:43

i think that i´m a good friend, and to be a good friend doesn´t mean to let your mates to take advantage of you. The friendship looks for reciprocity. When someone takes advantage of you, is not your friend.
For me, this quizz doesn´t indicate if i´m a good or a bad friend because i would act different than the predeterminated answers.

Wilbert1's picture
Wilbert1 11 May, 2020 - 03:52

Hello
I am a sarcastic person and in a dark humor but I think I am a good friend. I always try to support and help if they need it. My results in this test b.

peachygirl's picture
peachygirl 20 April, 2020 - 14:41

Hey.
I think I am a good enough friend. I always try to support and help my friends if they need it. Sometimes I sacrifice my study time for my friends and I think it is okay. My results in this test- b.

Elife's picture
-1x
Elife 7 February, 2020 - 00:16

According to the quiz result, I'm a great friend. But, I think that I don't let my friends take advantage of me.

hamynguyen's picture
hamynguyen 13 October, 2019 - 04:37

According to the quiz result, I am really a good friend. I will share and support my friends when they are sad or disappointed with anything in life. Acttualy, he or she had to be my best friend - indeed friendship.

Nguyenxhong's picture
Nguyenxhong 3 October, 2019 - 01:44

To me Friendship is very important in my life . It's very hard to become a good friend as well as get a good friend in the life. If you lucky to get a good friend, you should great person because he/she is the best gift.I will take care of my friend, understand and share with my friend when she/he has a sad stories

havy230819's picture
havy230819 19 September, 2019 - 16:05

I have no definition of what is a good friend should be, because sometimes and in some situations, we can't support them without thinking about what will happen later. A good friend can be a good listener, a good adviser, a wingman that always by your side, go through everything with you, give you a hand when you need. But you should remember, the way people treat you is the reflection of how you treat them. Any healthy and balance relationship need to be built from two sides, not one.

nadia0's picture
nadia0 21 August, 2019 - 21:56

I think I'm a good friend. Te quiz said that I'm very good friend, but I should be careful and say if someone tries to get advantaged of me.

Zara's picture
Zara 2 April, 2019 - 19:53

I think I'm a gd frnd bcz I have always try to help my friends most.If my frnd is in danger or ill I'll surely help him.Everyone has their personal life bt I should suggest which is gd 4 him.

Inous's picture
Inous 7 May, 2019 - 17:57

The quizz said I’m a very good friend. I agree with the test, because I’ll never leave my friends on their own, and I am always here for them. I would do anything for them.

Sam6293's picture
Sam6293 2 April, 2019 - 11:01

Well,the results show that I am a good freind but I think my freinds should judge whether I am good or a bad freind.