Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

AnaWhit3's picture
AnaWhit3 1 September, 2020 - 18:59

I wake up seven o'clock. I brush my teeth and take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast. After breakfast i do the homework and playing handball whit my brothers. Then i have lunch and at afternoon i go to school.

Eduardou_007's picture
Eduardou_007 1 September, 2020 - 18:12

My name is Eduardo, I wake up at 7 o'clock, I get up at 7:05 am. After i brush my teeth. I have breakfast and then I go to the bus stop to wait for the bus. I go to school. Next I go home, I have lunch. After I make the homework, I have a shower and after i go to sleep.

gabrielferri02's picture
gabrielferri02 1 September, 2020 - 16:06

I get up at 7:00 am, I breakfast at 7:05 am, brush my teeth and wash my face at ten past seven, next I go to school.

GuilhermeR's picture
GuilhermeR 1 September, 2020 - 15:53

I wake up about 6:00 am, and my routine is simple. I get up next have a shower then I brush my teeth after that I have a breakfast and go to school.

Cronos's picture
Cronos 1 September, 2020 - 15:45

I usually wake up at 8:30 am, I brush your teeth. I have breakfast at 9:30 am. I have lunch at 2:00 o'clock and l do my homework. I play the video game about 6:00 pm. I have dinner with my family at 7:30 pm. And at 11 o'clock pm l go to bed.

Bernardo's picture
Bernardo 1 September, 2020 - 14:59

I wake up 8:00 am and get up 5 minutes later. Then, I wash my face and brush my teeth. Next, I have breakfast. After that, about 11:00 am, I go a shower. I have lunch 11:30 and go to school midday.

LorenzoLW's picture
LorenzoLW 1 September, 2020 - 00:25

I wake up at 7:00 AM and get up at 7:05 AM. Next I brush my teeth and go to school by car at 7:20 AM. After the first classes, I lunch at 11:40 AM to 1:00 PM. Then it, my final classes start at 1:30 PM and finish 5:40 PM. Finally, I go home by car, make my homeworks, have dinner with my familly, take shower and 11:00 PM I go bed to sleep.

Golias's picture
Golias 1 September, 2020 - 22:58

I wake up at 5:30, get up at 5:35, then take a shower and then have breakfast, wait for the van. 12:00 I have lunch and go home. In the afternoon I do housework, 7 pm I have dinner, 9 pm I have a shower and 10 pm I go to bed.

vitorio's picture
vitorio 1 September, 2020 - 19:37

I wake up 8 AM and get up 8:15 AM. Next I brush my teeth and I make my homework. Then I lunch 11:30 AM to 11:50 AM. Afther that I study all afternoon and have dinner 8 PM. Finally I go to bed 11:30 PM

dududin's picture
dududin 31 August, 2020 - 23:28

On school days, I wake up half past five, I get up, after I have breakfast with my family. I brush my teeth, and get dressed. I go by van to school around quarter to seven.

CrisLiberato's picture
CrisLiberato 31 August, 2020 - 19:14

I wake up at 7:00 am and have breakfast, watch TV, participate in online classes on the days that have. I have lunch with my family, play games on my cell phone and then do the homework, have dinner with my family, shower, brush my teeth and go to sleep.

JPEismann's picture
JPEismann 27 August, 2020 - 17:25

on my school days, i usually wake up at 5:30 am, have breakfast and then brush my teeth.
Around 5:50 I feed my horses and dogs. Finally at 6:10 am I go to my father's company, where I take the van that takes me to school at 6:40.

Diovane2270's picture
Diovane2270 27 August, 2020 - 17:02

I am a student. I wake up seven o'clock and get up half to eight. I have breakfast and after I brush my teeth. Then I go to school.

colete004's picture
colete004 26 August, 2020 - 19:35

To go to school I usually wake up at 6 am, next I get dressed and I comb my hair, then I have breakfast with my mom, after that I brush my teeth, and finally I go to school! (This is before quarentine)

Luna's picture
Luna 12 August, 2020 - 09:48

ln school l always get up at 5:40 am , and l brush my teeth and wash my face at quarter to six and l have breakfast at 6 o'clock . My school start at half part six and finish at 11: 15 . And have lunch 11:20 , l do my homework at 2: 00 pm . l have dinner at 6 o'clock and return do my homework . And at 11 o'clock pm l go to sleep

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 20:35

To go to school I get up at 6:40 am and eat breakfast, brushb my teeth, get dressed, put on makeup, comb and leave the house.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 22 May, 2020 - 14:23

In school hours I wake up at quarter to seven, so I have plenty of time to get ready.

BttChiara's picture
BttChiara 21 May, 2020 - 22:28

On school days I usually get up at 6 o'clock, then I have breakfast, I get dressed, I brush my teeth and I go to school.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:25

I get up at 6 am, because I spent 1 hour to prepare for school and about 1 hour to go school with car, busses and underground

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 20 May, 2020 - 08:02

In school days I wake up at 6 o’clock because I get up at quarter past six and then I get dressed, I have breakfast and I brush my teeth. After I put on makeup and I brush my hair. Finally I leave my home and I go to school.