This semi-real, semi-animated film tells the story of a teenage girl and her annoying brother who takes her secret diary. What happens when he reads it?

This film was created by Into Film, an organisation that uses film and media production to develop skills in young people in the UK. To watch more great films, have a look at their website: http://www.intofilm.org/

Do you have a sibling? Has either of you ever done something horrible to the other one?

Comments

WenVaneGuevara's picture
WenVaneGuevara 1 September, 2020 - 04:46

I have not a sibling more younger but a cousin more younger, which I painted for naughty and she started to cry, but then I bought her a coke and some cookies and she was very happy and said me that she loved me very much again

AlfredoRomero's picture
AlfredoRomero 31 August, 2020 - 21:43

He didn't do anything to me directly, but one day my brother kicked the house pet and that upset me a lot.

FlavioGrana's picture
FlavioGrana 31 August, 2020 - 20:22

I have 3 siblings and i am the oldest of my family, so i have a great responsability because i need to are the example for they. Just now i am helping them whit their classes at school and i am teaching subjects of Mathematics and phsicial. My relationship with my siblings its great.

j3sfuentes's picture
j3sfuentes 31 August, 2020 - 20:09

Yeah, I have only one brother, I get along regularly with him. Once I remember that playing video games I beat him just and throw the control of the console, broke and then throw mine , and then no one could play for a while.

CarlosCano's picture
CarlosCano 31 August, 2020 - 19:20

Hi!
I have a youngest sister 2 years than me. We discuss in sometimes but after a while, we talk again, she is very diffcult, and try to be a good brother is too...

luisma's picture
luisma 31 August, 2020 - 19:14

I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, I am the smallest. We have never hurt ourselves in such an ugly way. we have a good relationship despite the arguments. I think I'm the annoying one.

JuanTrujilloEstrada's picture
JuanTrujilloEstrada 31 August, 2020 - 18:23

My sisters doesn´t live in my parents house anymore, but i rememeber somedays when they used to live here, remember hearing the music in their room, music of Julieta venegas and Belanova, we really don´t argue abou the music

Ferb's picture
Ferb 31 August, 2020 - 17:44

Hi, I'm Fernando.
I don't have a sister but I did have a brother a few years ago if we fought but it was not of much interest and as time went by those fights and arguments went away, today I get along very well with him.

nacho98g's picture
nacho98g 31 August, 2020 - 17:44

I'm Ignacio, I have two brothers, I usually argue a lot with them but we know that deep down we love each other. And we are also always there to defend each other.

Jorgeecalonso's picture
Jorgeecalonso 31 August, 2020 - 06:30

My brother Alexis, is 6 years younger than me, I remember that when I was 12 we were playing soccer, I hit him with the ball so hard that I left him breathless. In the end I felt bad about it and as an apologize I bought some popcorn and we watched his favorite movie "Sherk 2" together.

DianaPaulinaMoreno's picture
DianaPaulinaMoreno 31 August, 2020 - 05:00

I have 3 male brothers, I have never felt in competition with them, we really have a good relationship, I think I am the annoying sister

OscarDMartinez's picture
OscarDMartinez 31 August, 2020 - 03:18

My name is Oscar and I have a younger sister, we alway fight for everything and one day she sit on my glasses. I feel sad for that but my sister immediately apology with me because it was an accident and my glasses doesn't broke.

MarcosMG's picture
MarcosMG 31 August, 2020 - 02:35

I have 2 older siblings. 1 brother and 1 sister. We used to fight as a kids but now we respect and support each other.

IvonnePH's picture
IvonnePH 31 August, 2020 - 01:07

if you have a brother you understand this kind of thing from the beginning. I have a brother and I learned a lot from him despite any discussion.
I like the type of animation used to make the video, the story is funny. ☺

JonathanEstrella's picture
JonathanEstrella 30 August, 2020 - 19:52

When I was around 12 or 13 years old, I used to argue a lot with a brother who is 2 years older than me. I don't think I get along very well with him, and now I don't live with him much. With my other brother and my sisters I never remember that we had an argument.

Riblas's picture
Riblas 30 August, 2020 - 17:52

I have three brothers, sometimes we only make jokes but nothing as horrible as ridiculing in public, this video shows how sometimes we do not measure the consequences of actions, In the end they will remain brothers and have to support each other.

MarianaLRM's picture
MarianaLRM 30 August, 2020 - 06:33

I have two brothers, one older and one younger, and when we were children and we had a fight, we sometimes hurt each other because we didn't mediate our strength, but it was never with bad intentions.

maga2020's picture
maga2020 30 August, 2020 - 04:38

I'm Mariana
I have a youngest brother 4 years than me, and I could remember than we were child we mischief each other, I think the most horrible thing he did to me was one day he broke one of my draws and I get upset and threw some of his toy cars to the street.

JimenaT's picture
JimenaT 30 August, 2020 - 01:59

I have one sister and we usually make jokes and sometimes we fight but I think that we have a good relationship and we support each other in everthing. Also I´m the youngest and She always cares about me so I really admire her. She´s the best!

kbazsi0521's picture
kbazsi0521 18 April, 2020 - 18:07

I have a sister and I think everybody makes pranks but not like this. It's too harsh. But in the end their love for each other wins over the prank, and that is the most important thing.

vikiii32's picture
vikiii32 16 April, 2020 - 14:39

I also have a sister. We usually trick each other but of course not in a serious way. This boy in the video made a big mistake but his sister could forgive him and in my opinion this is the most important thing between siblings.

Dogfriend's picture
Dogfriend 15 April, 2020 - 11:59

I found this video to be a little disturbing and wierd at first. I had to watch it twice to actually get the story but overall it was very sweet and heartwarming. It is accurate at most parts because family is there when you need them. On the other hand the portrayal of the story is very odd and strange to look at, but when you understand the plot it turns out to be very enjoyable.

Hollow's picture
Hollow 6 April, 2020 - 17:33

This movie is terrifying. There’s something about the atmosphere that I cannot really put my finger on. I get the moral, but still... Truth be told, I didn’t really like it, but to each his own.
To answer the question, I do have siblings.
I have a half-sister, whom I’ve never seen before. I also have a stepsister and a stepbrother. They’re very nice. We’re not really close though. And I have a brother as well.

empty's picture
empty 8 July, 2019 - 08:50

I didn't get the story at first , but It's okay . And yes I've got a little sister . We never get along well...☺

hadia's picture
hadia 28 March, 2016 - 14:25

Aww! That's an amazing film..... I loved it :P
Well, I have a sis and two bros....
We have got an amazing relationship...
Me and my elder sis are really best friends...
My younger bro is the youngest of all of us three and plays with our other cousins...
My elder sis, my elder bro and me have a little age difference therefore we have a good bond of friendship :P

iva10's picture
iva10 1 November, 2015 - 21:35

yes i have got two siblings.One brother and one sister.My brother and i get along realy well even though he is just four,but my sister and i...That is a long story.We often fight about some silly stuff ,but besides that we also make jokes and she tries to make me laugh,which is almost impossible .

Elsa007's picture
Elsa007 5 September, 2015 - 22:06

For me, the story was a bit difficult to get it at first, but in the end, it's okay. I think sibling rivalry has been an old family feud. Actually my sister and I didn't get along with but nowadays we are good siblings, I hope so...! ツ