Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

raelito's picture
raelito 2 September, 2020 - 03:02

My name's Rael, I wake up 7 a.m. Then get up i brush my teeth. After that i have breakfast. I brush my teeth again and go to the school. I usually go home about 12 p.m

Doc111ju's picture
Doc111ju 2 September, 2020 - 01:58

Hi, I am Ju!First I wake up about 7:30 am, then have breakfast and take a shower, after I brush my teeth and finally I go to online class. On wednesdays my morning is busy then have lunch late. Usually, I watch tv after class and do my homework.

Davidesf's picture
Davidesf 2 September, 2020 - 00:23

I am David, I wake up always about 6:00 am to 6:30 am, to school(but now in quarantine this has changed).

conk123's picture
conk123 1 September, 2020 - 22:54

I usually wake up at 6 am. Next I have a shower and put on my clothes. Then I have a breakfast and brush my teeth. Finally I go to school at 6:45 am.

Jvtonin's picture
Jvtonin 1 September, 2020 - 22:28

I wake up at 6 am, I get dressed, I have breakfast with my dad, after that I brush my teeth, and I go to school.

MEIA7's picture
MEIA7 1 September, 2020 - 21:58

Hi, my name is Kevin and this is my routin..
I wake up at 10 o´clock and i brush my teeth. I check my activities and then i have a lunch at 1 pm. After having lunch, i do my papers until 6 pm. I have a break and i take something to eat. i take a nad and i watch TV. I have a dinner with my family. I spend some hours in the living room and after that i go to the bed and get ready to sleep.

amandita7's picture
amandita7 1 September, 2020 - 21:57

On weekdays I usually wake up at 8:00 am. First, I have breakfast. Next, I go to study. Then, I have lunch about noon. After that, I do the housework. Then, I study again. After that, I have a shower. Then, I have a snack. After that, I watch TV with my sister. I usually have dinner about 8 pm. Finally, I go to bed at 11 pm.

JoCoSh's picture
JoCoSh 1 September, 2020 - 21:21

I wake up at 7 am and go swimming, right after I go home for lunch and wait for the van to go to school, the class starts at 1 pm until 6 pm, I go home.I have a shower, have dinner, go homeworks, brush my teeth and go to bed.

Yuurishi's picture
Yuurishi 1 September, 2020 - 19:47

On monday, tuesday and friday I wake up about ten o'clock A.M. I get up and eat. Go to school about midday.
On wednesday and thursday I wake up at five o'clock. Go down and have breakfast. Go to school about six and a half.

Lavii's picture
Lavii 1 September, 2020 - 19:11

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, I wake up at 9 a.m. On Tuesdays and Fridays I wake up at twenty-five minutes past six, because on these days my shift is in the morning. I get up five minutes after that and get ready to school. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I do the homework until half past eleven, when I have lunch. I start school at ten past one p.m.

AnaWhit3's picture
AnaWhit3 1 September, 2020 - 18:59

I wake up seven o'clock. I brush my teeth and take a shower, get dressed, have breakfast. After breakfast i do the homework and playing handball whit my brothers. Then i have lunch and at afternoon i go to school.

Eduardou_007's picture
Eduardou_007 1 September, 2020 - 18:12

My name is Eduardo, I wake up at 7 o'clock, I get up at 7:05 am. After i brush my teeth. I have breakfast and then I go to the bus stop to wait for the bus. I go to school. Next I go home, I have lunch. After I make the homework, I have a shower and after i go to sleep.

gabrielferri02's picture
gabrielferri02 1 September, 2020 - 16:06

I get up at 7:00 am, I breakfast at 7:05 am, brush my teeth and wash my face at ten past seven, next I go to school.

GuilhermeR's picture
GuilhermeR 1 September, 2020 - 15:53

I wake up about 6:00 am, and my routine is simple. I get up next have a shower then I brush my teeth after that I have a breakfast and go to school.

Cronos's picture
Cronos 1 September, 2020 - 15:45

I usually wake up at 8:30 am, I brush your teeth. I have breakfast at 9:30 am. I have lunch at 2:00 o'clock and l do my homework. I play the video game about 6:00 pm. I have dinner with my family at 7:30 pm. And at 11 o'clock pm l go to bed.

Bernardo's picture
Bernardo 1 September, 2020 - 14:59

I wake up 8:00 am and get up 5 minutes later. Then, I wash my face and brush my teeth. Next, I have breakfast. After that, about 11:00 am, I go a shower. I have lunch 11:30 and go to school midday.

LorenzoLW's picture
LorenzoLW 1 September, 2020 - 00:25

I wake up at 7:00 AM and get up at 7:05 AM. Next I brush my teeth and go to school by car at 7:20 AM. After the first classes, I lunch at 11:40 AM to 1:00 PM. Then it, my final classes start at 1:30 PM and finish 5:40 PM. Finally, I go home by car, make my homeworks, have dinner with my familly, take shower and 11:00 PM I go bed to sleep.

Golias's picture
Golias 1 September, 2020 - 22:58

I wake up at 5:30, get up at 5:35, then take a shower and then have breakfast, wait for the van. 12:00 I have lunch and go home. In the afternoon I do housework, 7 pm I have dinner, 9 pm I have a shower and 10 pm I go to bed.

vitorio's picture
vitorio 1 September, 2020 - 19:37

I wake up 8 AM and get up 8:15 AM. Next I brush my teeth and I make my homework. Then I lunch 11:30 AM to 11:50 AM. Afther that I study all afternoon and have dinner 8 PM. Finally I go to bed 11:30 PM

dududin's picture
dududin 31 August, 2020 - 23:28

On school days, I wake up half past five, I get up, after I have breakfast with my family. I brush my teeth, and get dressed. I go by van to school around quarter to seven.

CrisLiberato's picture
CrisLiberato 31 August, 2020 - 19:14

I wake up at 7:00 am and have breakfast, watch TV, participate in online classes on the days that have. I have lunch with my family, play games on my cell phone and then do the homework, have dinner with my family, shower, brush my teeth and go to sleep.