Vocabulary exercise to help learn words to talk about what you do every day.

What time do you wake up on school days?

Comments

Alexandre8G's picture
Alexandre8G 25 September, 2020 - 08:20

I am still getting used to my “school days”. When I have classes in the morning, I have to set up the alarm clock for 07.30 a.m. It is very difficult for me to get up so early. When I have classes in the afternoon, I sleep until 09- 09.30 a.m. I guess, I am still in “holiday mode” but I am sure that I will get used to my new schedule very soon.

Amandx's picture
Amandx 17 September, 2020 - 06:49

Amanda

I wake up at 5 o'clock every day, and then
I press the snooze button on my alarm clock twice before I get up at 6. After that, I brush my teeth and take a shower. ... After my shower, I brush my hair and get dressed. My mom and I have breakfast around 6.20 a.m. and while I'm having my breakfast, I'm reading the AVA . I take the bus to go to school the 6.30, I start estuding at 7.10 e termin the 11.20. I have lunch at noon e I watch some TV end check my e-mails

bom_dtn's picture
bom_dtn 12 September, 2020 - 17:47

I wake up at 6:40 am and i have a shower. I go to school at 7 o'clock. In the afternoon i study the subject of classes. I usually go to bed at 10 pm or 11 pm.

paradise_2006's picture
paradise_2006 4 September, 2020 - 20:38

I usually get up at 5.30am in the morning cause our school starts at 7.30am (though I'm usually ALWAYS late to school)

JenLiberato's picture
JenLiberato 3 September, 2020 - 03:47

Well, I wake up about 6:30 am and get up fifteen minutes later. Then, I have breakfast watching series. Next, I wash my face, comb my hair and brush my teeth. After that, I take a shower and then, I get dressed. Finally, I have online classes, usually from 7:30 am to 12:00 pm.

Luiza_luh's picture
Luiza_luh 3 September, 2020 - 03:00

I wake up around 8:00 AM. I eat breakfast and then watch the class online. Then I'll have lunch and do the dishes. I do homework in the afternoon. I'll have dinner at night and go to sleep.

Girafinha17's picture
Girafinha17 3 September, 2020 - 00:45

To go to school I usually wake up at 5:30 am, next I get dressed and I have breakfast with my mom, after that I brush my teeth and I comb my hair, and finally I go to school!

chrizlib's picture
chrizlib 2 September, 2020 - 23:20

I wake up 10:00 AM on Monday Tuesday and Friday, I have a shower, read a little bit and have lunch. I go to school at 11:20 AM.
On wednesday and thursday I wake up at 4:45 AM. I have a shower amd eat breakfast. I go to school at 6:15 AM.

lykami7's picture
lykami7 2 September, 2020 - 18:15

In school days, I wake up about 9:00 am. After that, I have breakfast, do my homework and have online classes. in noon, I have lunch and do the dishes. in the afternoon I do more homework and rest.

Jaozin's picture
Jaozin 2 September, 2020 - 14:47

I usually wake up between 6:30 or 7:00, take a shower, then have breakfast and have my online classes in google classroom.

jvmuller77's picture
jvmuller77 2 September, 2020 - 11:16

I wake up at 5 o'clock, brush my teeth, then change my clothes. I don't drink coffee, the bus passes home at 6 o'clock and we arrive at school around 7 o'clock.

Gcazake's picture
Gcazake 2 September, 2020 - 03:09

in school days I usually wake up 5:30, then I brush my teeth, after that I get dressed, next I have breakfast, finally I go to school.

Aquinada's picture
Aquinada 2 September, 2020 - 20:05

I wake up in the morning, have breakfast around 11:30. I have lunch around 1 pm. I do homework until 6 pm. I have dinner arround 10pm. And I get ready to sleep around 2 am.

raelito's picture
raelito 2 September, 2020 - 03:02

My name's Rael, I wake up 7 a.m. Then get up i brush my teeth. After that i have breakfast. I brush my teeth again and go to the school. I usually go home about 12 p.m

Doc111ju's picture
Doc111ju 2 September, 2020 - 01:58

Hi, I am Ju!First I wake up about 7:30 am, then have breakfast and take a shower, after I brush my teeth and finally I go to online class. On wednesdays my morning is busy then have lunch late. Usually, I watch tv after class and do my homework.

Davidesf's picture
Davidesf 2 September, 2020 - 00:23

I am David, I wake up always about 6:00 am to 6:30 am, to school(but now in quarantine this has changed).

conk123's picture
conk123 1 September, 2020 - 22:54

I usually wake up at 6 am. Next I have a shower and put on my clothes. Then I have a breakfast and brush my teeth. Finally I go to school at 6:45 am.

Jvtonin's picture
Jvtonin 1 September, 2020 - 22:28

I wake up at 6 am, I get dressed, I have breakfast with my dad, after that I brush my teeth, and I go to school.

MEIA7's picture
MEIA7 1 September, 2020 - 21:58

Hi, my name is Kevin and this is my routin..
I wake up at 10 o´clock and i brush my teeth. I check my activities and then i have a lunch at 1 pm. After having lunch, i do my papers until 6 pm. I have a break and i take something to eat. i take a nad and i watch TV. I have a dinner with my family. I spend some hours in the living room and after that i go to the bed and get ready to sleep.

amandita7's picture
amandita7 1 September, 2020 - 21:57

On weekdays I usually wake up at 8:00 am. First, I have breakfast. Next, I go to study. Then, I have lunch about noon. After that, I do the housework. Then, I study again. After that, I have a shower. Then, I have a snack. After that, I watch TV with my sister. I usually have dinner about 8 pm. Finally, I go to bed at 11 pm.

JoCoSh's picture
JoCoSh 1 September, 2020 - 21:21

I wake up at 7 am and go swimming, right after I go home for lunch and wait for the van to go to school, the class starts at 1 pm until 6 pm, I go home.I have a shower, have dinner, go homeworks, brush my teeth and go to bed.

Yuurishi's picture
Yuurishi 1 September, 2020 - 19:47

On monday, tuesday and friday I wake up about ten o'clock A.M. I get up and eat. Go to school about midday.
On wednesday and thursday I wake up at five o'clock. Go down and have breakfast. Go to school about six and a half.

Lavii's picture
Lavii 1 September, 2020 - 19:11

On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays, I wake up at 9 a.m. On Tuesdays and Fridays I wake up at twenty-five minutes past six, because on these days my shift is in the morning. I get up five minutes after that and get ready to school. On Mondays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I do the homework until half past eleven, when I have lunch. I start school at ten past one p.m.