Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for Olympic sports.

What's your favourite Olympic sport?

Comments

NEESHA's picture
NEESHA 26 July, 2021 - 07:32

I like most of the game, but my favourite is athletics. I am a bit good at this, specially in sprint and high jump. Gymnastics is also my favourite. I also Play volleyball, but I am not so good.

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 5 January, 2021 - 09:32

The most I like boxing. Boxers look very brave, powerfull and cool. I also have learned boxing myself. It was really interesting and unforgettible.

samoiset's picture
samoiset 20 June, 2020 - 11:54

iam super super fast like flash no one can beat me and sommetimes i like to go and do fencing i am not good at fencing but iam good at running i run 4 km almoost everyday and i do it in 20 min but the problem is in our conntry there is too much pollution i can not breeth propply that is my favoirt sport
thanks for reading it and goodbye :)

JoelSwedenEnglish's picture
JoelSwedenEnglish 3 February, 2020 - 09:23

E-sport is my favorite sport. Lifting doritios straight out of the bag is my favorite past time. Because you get better reflexes and hand cordination.

nohnoh's picture
nohnoh 22 December, 2019 - 13:58

In general i like all tipes of sports i want to try all of them. My favorite olimpic sport is gymnastics since i am a gymnast i find that kind of sport so interesting and entertaining.

Sing's picture
Sing 19 November, 2019 - 01:27

I love Judo, Taekwondo, Karate. It will be very cool if I can do it. I can protect myself well, I won't afraid anyone who threaten me.

MissBookWorm's picture
MissBookWorm 8 May, 2019 - 17:50

I really like athletics. I trained it two years, I hope that I can train it, but I have not got enought time and I have got some logistic problems too.

BusinessMan's picture
BusinessMan 25 December, 2017 - 14:33

Right now its fencing because i am very good at it.Its was soccer before i am captain on one of the best teams in Denmark but it dont interest me anymore because i dont like our coach. But something very special happened i talked with the leader in the club i yelled him that the coach was negative and very bad. And then our coach got fired. So its fifty fifty :). But i am still more interested in fencing because of my insanity skills

-BusinessMan/Noah

SLMT's picture
SLMT 25 June, 2017 - 12:37

I like Tennis and Volleyball.Both of them make me stay in front of TV during Olympic.But Tennis is my favourite sport.I always watch not only Olympic Tennis matches but also other Tournments like Wimbledon,US open or something like that.My beloved player is Roger Federer.He was No 1 Tennis player for alomost six years.But now he is 35 years old and he was the oldest tennis player in top 5. BTW today is the Final day of Halle Open.I should switch on TV now.

Batuhan318's picture
Batuhan318 16 August, 2016 - 21:29

my favorite olympic sport wrestling, Rıza kayaalp my favorite athlete. Rıza kayaalp was born in Yozgat and i am from Yozgat

miracle1's picture
miracle1 24 June, 2016 - 23:03

I like gymnastic is an very entertaining sport, when the athletes used different appliances show all their strength and dexterity. Always I watch the sport events; I try to doesn't lose none. I like to athletics too. It's fantastic to see running to the athletes. They are so fast; often I run but I'm not a professional.