Look at the blog post and do the exercises to practise and improve your writing skills.

Do you use any social networking sites or keep a blog?

Comments

Elsa's picture
Elsa 25 June, 2021 - 15:17

Hello everyone, My name is Thun Nadi Zaw but my friends call me Thun. I'm 13 years old and I'm a new member. I'm from Myanmar. I'm in grade (7) but I suspended from school this year because of military coup. I love reading and books are my friends and I like travelling too. My favorite sport is swimming. My favorite subject is math. It's wonderful.
How about you?

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 25 August, 2021 - 19:53

Hello, I'm from south Korea. I love reading and meeting friends. My favourite subject is sports and art.

Elsa's picture
Elsa 26 August, 2021 - 17:00

Nice to meet you friend. I feel like visiting South Korea too. Unfortunately, I can't visit. In my country, there are a lot of problems that happen and we are still in danger. I like South Korea and I like K-pop. I like BLACKPINK and I am a blink.

RosenSindSchwarz29's picture
RosenSindSchwarz29 11 January, 2021 - 13:48

Hello everyone!

I'm new here now. My name's Rose. I'm 14 and I come from Germany. My mother’s French and my father’s German, so I’m bilingual. But we mostly speak German at home. I like ice-skating and singing. My favourite season is winter, because I like snow so much as well. My favourite animal is cat. My cat's name's Lotte. She's cute and I like her. My favourite number is 29 of course. My favourite flower is rose. However I also like field poppy, violet and sunflower. My favourite colour is black, I like pink too. My favourite school subjects are chemistry, mathematics an music.
What’re your hobbies? What do you like?

Nice to meet all of you!

Keep up good,
Rose =)

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 9 January, 2021 - 01:50

Hello, everyone! My name's Kostantino. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Ukraine. I'm Ukrainian. I study at school grade 10. I live with my mother and my younger sister. I like learning English and Chinese, cycling, skating, playing football, athletics, listening to music, playing chess, reading novels, watching National Geographic, playing guitar and drums, singing and swimming. I've got a pet dog called Milka. Do you want to be my friend?

fanny's picture
fanny 23 July, 2021 - 15:57

Hi, my name´s Fanny. I´m 16 years old. I´m from Mexico. And I would like to be your friend :)

Reyna's picture
Reyna 26 October, 2020 - 19:20

Hi everyone! My name is Jennifer. I'm new schhol. I'm from Mexico. My dad's Mexican and my mum's mexican. I'm in class 1IV1. I loved american futbool, read, walk, write, watch movies, series, listening music. I've got a dog called Akira.

Nice to meet you all.

Sabrina100's picture
Sabrina100 10 July, 2020 - 16:03

Hi, I am Sabrina. I am 16 years old. I am from Russia. I like learn English teens because the exercises are very interesting. I live with my mum, dad and my little sister Sarah. I have got a pet cat called Musya.
Nice to meet you all.
Bye-bye

Thinugi's picture
Thinugi 13 May, 2020 - 06:49

Hi everyone
My name's Thinugi. I'm 13 years old. I'm from Sri Lanka.I love swimming a lot. I practice swimming four times a week. I can play basketball ,chess and netball also.I can speak Chinese . I've got two pet cats called Tiny and Pixie.I like to spend my time with my family and friends.

Nice to meet you all!
Thinugi.

sanjana's picture
sanjana 2 May, 2020 - 05:43

Hi everyone,
My name's Githmini. I'm 15 years old. I'm from Sri Lanka. I really enjoy reading novels and listening to music. I have a pet dog and its name's Bruno.

nice to meet you all...…..

MisterSkating900's picture
MisterSkating900 24 April, 2020 - 14:52

Hello, my name's Emilio. I'm from Mexico. I study Music. I'm 13 years old. I've a turtle. It's name is Aventurera.

tharaka's picture
tharaka 24 April, 2020 - 05:44

Hi everyone !! My name's Ashen.I'm 16 years old.I'm from Sri Lanka. I'm in class 11- A. I love swimming and listening to music.I've a dog called Tommy.
Nice to meet you all !!!
Ashen

lancer's picture
lancer 2 November, 2019 - 19:11

- Do you use any social networking sites or keep a blog?

hmm.. I don't have any social networking or blog.
It's said that having a SNS account or blog is a good for person to have many relations with other people.
Yep, So I have a plan to start SNS. I am in class A and I have a pet dog called Tuni.

JuanDiego's picture
JuanDiego 3 September, 2019 - 17:11

Hi everyone, my name's Juan Diego, I've 17 years old, I'm colombian like my parents, I study Software Ingineering in the UMB, I like to work-out and play video games, I'm good at both, I've a dog, it's name is Maya.

Thanks.

BrayanLozano's picture
BrayanLozano 22 August, 2019 - 02:20

Hi everyone! My name's Brayan. I'm 17 years old. I'm Colombian. I'm studying physiotherapy in MBU. I practice parkour in my free time. I love my girlfriend named Jeimy. I've got pet dog called Plink

geraldin2019's picture
geraldin2019 29 August, 2019 - 02:15

Hi everyone! My name's Geraldin. I'm 16 years old and I'm studying biomedical engineering in the MBU. I'm from Colombia. My mom and my brother are from colombia. I love reading and watching tv series. I've got a pet dog called doky.
Nice to meet you all.

JeimyNajar's picture
JeimyNajar 22 August, 2019 - 01:58

Hi people! My name´s Jeimy. I´m 17 years old. I´m Colombian. I´m studying physiotherapy in MBU. I love my boyfriend named Brayan :3. I´ve got a pet dog named Dulce

Studentlama's picture
Studentlama 3 July, 2019 - 09:02

Hello, My name is lama. I am fourteen year old teenage girl just trying to get through high school. In my life I had some up and downs but it’s going rather good now, this summer I had the most admiring vacation ever I spent most time in the kitchen prepping delicious,mouth watering food. My family enjoyed these meals. We also went to many places like burj khalifa and the museum in Egypt.It was an amazing historical history.I really enjoyed this vacation. I had a wonderful time with my family.

amirtha's picture
amirtha 21 June, 2019 - 08:18

Hi Everybody, I'm Amirtha from India. I'm studying in 9th standard. I love music and swimming. My parents are Indians. I love to learn English. I think writing is the best way to improve English skills. keep in touch

empty's picture
empty 20 June, 2019 - 15:32

Hi everyone , I'm Roshanak . I'm 14 years old . I'm from Iran . I love writing stories and reading books. I've got a pet hamster called Patrik .