Listen to the conversation and do the exercises to practise and improve your listening skills.

Right-click on the link, and save the file.

Is there a library at your school? Do you like going to the library?

Topics:

Comments

khinyimonthant's picture
khinyimonthant 1 February, 2021 - 10:35

Yes,we have library at our school but teachers don't let us go in. I don't know why I think they should let us go in.

yongkang2619's picture
yongkang2619 15 December, 2020 - 02:47

Yes, there is. But I don't like to go to the school library, because talking to my friends is more joyful than going to the library.

yongkang2626's picture
yongkang2626 15 December, 2020 - 01:10

Yes. Our school has a big library. But I don't like going to the library. Because the library is too far from our classroom

nimdini's picture
nimdini 30 October, 2020 - 13:57

In my school their is a big library.So I love to go to the library and I love to read short stories which we've got in our library.

Vuquan's picture
Vuquan 17 August, 2020 - 10:10

At my school, there is a big library. I very like to go to the library because i very like read book.

Xuka's picture
Xuka 13 August, 2020 - 16:59

Yes, there is. My school has a modern library. Here has a lot of books in many fields. I usually go here before each exam. I look up more material and self-study them. Sometimes, I also come here to borrow and read some of my favorite books.

zagrybast's picture
zagrybast 27 July, 2020 - 13:04

Yes, there is. I don’t like a school librarian so I don’t go to the library, unfortunately

ilearniam's picture
ilearniam 15 July, 2020 - 15:37

There is a library in my school but I haven't developed a good reading habit yet. I go occasionally only specific book is needed. On the other hand, I may have unhealthy habit to browse most information online.

marijose1234's picture
marijose1234 7 July, 2020 - 19:29

Yes, there is a library at my school and I like to go there because there are a lot of good books

MissOrchestra700's picture
MissOrchestra700 3 June, 2020 - 16:16

Yes. There is a library in our school. And I go there everyday. Because I'm a great Book lover! Books are my best friends.

Bin6688's picture
Bin6688 2 June, 2020 - 13:35

Yes, there is a library in my school. I like going to library because I can play a lot of games such as: chess, puzzles and computer games.

tay6688's picture
tay6688 2 June, 2020 - 07:54

yes there is. .I really like to go to my school library because there are a lot of amazing books to read .

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 15 May, 2020 - 13:47

Yes, My university has a library of law. Sometimes there is a very angry man, he does not treat the students well. I don't like him. And sometimes they don't have every books from some important subjects of law, or they have only onde, and we can not take it home.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 16 May, 2020 - 15:22

Hi Marllavilhosa,

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

Marllavilhosa's picture
Marllavilhosa 19 May, 2020 - 04:06

Hello, I'm sixteen years old in August 12 I'll turn 17. I started to study - primary school at 5. I'm sorry for that. It's common in my country(Mozambique). Thank you

JoModerator's picture
JoModerator 20 May, 2020 - 13:58

Hi Marllavilhosa,

Thank you for confirming your age. We hope that you continue to post comments on LearnEnglish Teens until you turn 17! After that you are very welcome to use the site, but I'm afraid we can't publish any more comments (these are our house rules).

Best wishes,

Jo (LearnEnglish Teens team)

Fer9TS13's picture
Fer9TS13 7 May, 2020 - 02:04

Yes there is, in my high school there is a library, is big. I like going there because I like read