Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for clothes.

What are your favourite clothes?

Comments

trangle's picture
trangle 5 September, 2021 - 04:21

What are your favourite clothes?

I like wearing Jeans and T-shirt cause they make me look younger.
In the winter, I like wearing jumper on my top half, a jumper and a pair of tights on my bottom half, as well as putting a coat over to go out

strawberry123_'s picture
strawberry123_ 26 August, 2021 - 12:00

My favourite clothes are jeans, because they`re very comfortable and I can wear them almost with everything and everywhere, and almost I like skirts and dresses, they`re beautiful and I like how I look like with them

Domechevez's picture
Domechevez 3 August, 2021 - 17:13

I like jean with wide hem and loose blouses not close to the body, clothes of any color. Black, white and colored. I like very much.

Andrea_Franc19's picture
Andrea_Franc19 3 August, 2021 - 02:33

My favorite clothes are jeans and skirts, they make me feel very pretty and I feel comfortable.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 7 July, 2021 - 15:29

I almost always wear trainers. I often wear a T-shirt, a skirt, trousers, a dress or a sweatshirt.

Rock_girl's picture
Rock_girl 11 February, 2021 - 08:57

I like to wear some casual apparel, such as hoodies, jeans, T-shirts and trainers. But from time to time i like to be in some beautiful dresses or skirts. I think this type of clothes fits me.

zagrybast's picture
zagrybast 16 August, 2020 - 09:21

I love sweatshirts, trousers, trainers, hoodie, sweaters, jeans, shirt, T-shirt and etc. Recently I like to wear oversized clothes.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:28

My favourite clothes are t-shirts, jeans, trainers and jacket, I don’t like hat and coat

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 15:48

my favorite clothes are the trousers because they are comfortable and versatile, and the tops because they are very nice.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 21:25

My favourite clothes are dresses and tops. I really like hight shoes, skirts and jeans. I love leather jackets. I don’t like hats and jumper.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 17:30

My favorite clothes are blue jeans, sweaters, boots in winter and sandals in summer, and finally denim jackets.