Vocabulary exercises to help learn words for the bedroom.

What do you have in your bedroom?

Comments

trangle's picture
trangle 5 September, 2021 - 02:12

What do you have in your bedroom?

I have 2 pillows, 3 sheets, a blanket, a duvet in my bedroom
I have no bedside tables, no bed, no carpet.
I have a lamp, an alarm clock. But my alarm clock was broken

strawberry123_'s picture
strawberry123_ 25 August, 2021 - 10:14

I have a single bed(with sheet, pillow and blanket), black table and chair, a red lemp, a small beside table and a chest of drawers, where are some of my clothes and books.

KeniaCris0311's picture
KeniaCris0311 3 August, 2021 - 17:39

In my bedroom there is a double bed, a bedside table and a TV.
There are also two pillows and two chest of drawers.

Guerreromelanie's picture
Guerreromelanie 3 August, 2021 - 17:20

In my bedroom I have my single bed with pillow and sheets, I also have a carpet, a closet and a table for my accessories.

SteevenM's picture
SteevenM 3 August, 2021 - 17:17

In my bedroom there is a double bed, a small table, a lamp, a wardrobe, a chair, a sheet, two pillows (one for hug), and a duvet.

Manuelgav1296's picture
Manuelgav1296 3 August, 2021 - 17:09

I have in my bedroom :
One single bed with two pillows.
One bedside table and wardrobe.

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 1 July, 2021 - 14:03

In my bedroom there is a double bed, three small tables, three lamps, two windows, a cupboard(for toys), a chest of drawers, a chair, a door, a shelf of books and lots of toys!

Didik's picture
Didik 15 April, 2021 - 00:53

In my bedroon I have three single beds for my two brothers and me, a few pillows, duvets, sheets, and an alarm clock. I also have some shelves, bedside tables and a big bookshelf in the middle of de room.

meloo's picture
meloo 5 April, 2021 - 07:28

I have a bedside table, a chest of drawers, a wardrop, one single bed, a carpet, two pillow, a blanket, a duvet... It is always messy, because my room is too small.

Luna's picture
Luna 11 August, 2020 - 04:01

ln my bedroom l have a double bed , wardrobe , study desk ,pillow ,blanket ,check of dawer , tree , picture .

samoiset's picture
samoiset 16 June, 2020 - 10:59

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh help me this site do not work please help me learn english teen

Tina - Coordinator's picture
20516x
Tina - Coordinator 16 June, 2020 - 11:42

Hi samoiset,

We're sorry that our site is not working for you. Please could you tell us what problems you are experiencing then hopefully we can help.
Best wishes,
Tina (LearnEnglish Teens team)

samoiset's picture
samoiset 17 June, 2020 - 11:11

ok well i have a big problem with the task it do not come i tried many time to take off the tab and do it again not just this one there is other and i had a problme with the videos it do not apper to me solve this porblem for me please and corrct me please

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 18 June, 2020 - 20:25

Hi samoiset,

Thanks for letting us know. I've just tested this page and some videos and they're working fine for me.

Are you using Chrome, Internet Explorer, Safari or another browser? Try using a different browser and see it that works. You can also try refreshing the page.

Can you see any videos in Video Zone, Video UK and Film UK, or are they all not working? The videos in Video Zone come from YouTube. Do you know if YouTube is blocked in your country?

If that doesn't help, please write to us at learnenglish.teens@britishcouncil.org and send us some screenshots that show the problem.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

samoiset's picture
samoiset 19 June, 2020 - 08:56

thanks that was helpfull it work now and thanks again for the avice i tryed to acctivat the flash in my sitting and now it work
thanks again bye

JasmineD03's picture
JasmineD03 26 May, 2020 - 20:18

In my bedroom there is a queen size bed, a desk with a chair and a wardrobe. The room is not very big but only I have to be there.

Micheleanto's picture
Micheleanto 21 May, 2020 - 18:31

In my bedroom I sleep with my little sister but luckily, I have a single bed, I have a lamp, an alarm clock, a soft pillow, a blanket, a bedside table and an enormous wardrobe.

MatildePace's picture
MatildePace 21 May, 2020 - 14:58

In my room I have a single bed, pillows, a lamp, a wardrobe, blankets and a carpet.

gattifederica's picture
gattifederica 19 May, 2020 - 20:40

In my bedroom there is a single bed with two pillows, sheets and blanket, a big wardrobe, a chest of drawers, a bedside table, an alarm clock and a lamp. There are also two big windows, a door, a library and a big chandelier.

Desy's picture
Desy 19 May, 2020 - 17:06

In my bedroom I have blankets, a chest of drawers, duvets, three lamps, two pillows, some sheets, a single bed, a wardrobe, a desk, a chair, a TV, and a library with a lot of things.