Look at the library notice and do the exercises to practise and improve your reading skills.

Does your school have a good library?

Topics:

Comments

PerfectPig's picture
PerfectPig 11 September, 2021 - 10:40

I'm at a secondary school and sadly my school has no actual library really. There's a place where they store all kinds of books, but it's not something for students to go to and take books. I'd love our school to have one though! <3

FlowerQueen's picture
FlowerQueen 7 September, 2021 - 19:47

Hm, I don't know.
I'm not often in our school library, because I don't need the books there, because I already read them in other libraries.
But we can use the computers any time, for all things, so not only for school works!
We can't eat and drink there, but we can use our mobile phones.
Have a nice day!
♡Flowerqueen♡

Zak_06's picture
Zak_06 2 July, 2021 - 10:20

My school has a small but a good labratry. There are all the books on world literature and school books. They are very interesting.

CarlaV's picture
CarlaV 19 January, 2021 - 14:58

my school's library is very big and we can't go there when we want,we can go there only when the teacher want

Kostantinus's picture
Kostantinus 8 January, 2021 - 09:12

All of my three schools have libraries. There are all different. Bigger or smaller, it depends.

Vietnamesepeople's picture
Vietnamesepeople 29 November, 2019 - 04:25

Yes, we have got library in school. There are many books in our library about 15000. I love reading books

Khanhvy's picture
Khanhvy 25 October, 2019 - 15:10

I am studying at University. My school has a big library. It has a large number of books with many different disciplines. Thanks to the school library, students and teachers can find whatever information that they want. Besides, they can find many kinds of books is suitable for the field of study, Moreover, after studying in class, students can do to the library to read favorite books, do exercises or work in group. For me, it is very useful and i think the school library is an indispensable place in the school, especially the university.

editor_rachael's picture
editor_rachael 26 October, 2019 - 17:18

Hi Khanhvy,

Thanks for your comments on LearnEnglish Teens. This website is specially for teenagers aged 13-17 years old but it sounds like you are older than that. You are welcome to keep on using LearnEnglish Teens but if you are over 17, please do NOT post any more comments as we must keep this strictly for teenagers to interact with each other.

Best wishes,

Rachael
LearnEnglish Teens team

myname's picture
myname 4 June, 2018 - 15:31

Yes. It is very big and it has a lot of interesting book. I always go the the library to read or borrow some favourite novels. I feel very comfortable when I staying there

Daka's picture
Daka 20 January, 2018 - 07:29

I love libarary, I love to read a lot books and to rets in the libarary.
I do my homework in there sometimes. In libarary is very calm often that’s Why I love to be there. When my do homework.