Reading exams can be tricky, so this section offers lots of tips and advice, so you'll be able to get the best mark possible in your next reading test or exam. What are you waiting for? Get reading!
- Read the questions carefully.
- Find the part of the text that answers the question.
- Refer to information in the text and write your answer in a complete sentence.
- Write short, clear sentences that are easy to understand.
- Always use information from the text to answer, not just your opinion.
- Don’t copy from the text. Use your own words. Rewrite the information in another way that means the same.