Elena Ferrante has recently been exposed. An Italian author, who found recent success with her quartet of books, the Neapolitan Novels, Ferrante has always shied away from the spotlight. She refuses...
Did you know that Harry Potter is the fifth best-selling book worldwide, with over 107 million copies sold and that it is now the best-selling children's novel? But did you also know that before...
6
The Tiger Who Came to Tea. Owl Babies. Mog. We’re going on a Bear Hunt, Little Bear’s Trousers. Alfie! You may wonder what all these titles are. These are my favourite childhood books and they bring...
2
For Christmas as a child, I always received a huge stack of books and often by Boxing Day I’d already read half of them. I loved reading and was a huge fan of Arthur Ransom’s Swallows and Amazons...
When was the last time you went to your local library?  Last week?  A month ago?  A year ago? For many reasons, borrowing books from libraries seems to be in decline. With advances in technology, it...
12
If you like books by Holly Black or Cassandra Clare, you'll love Sarah Rees Brennan. Or at least I do! Sarah is a Young Adult (YA) author whose books will make you laugh out loud and cry in public....
2