By: IainG

I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly....

15
By: ReganS

One of the joys of spending time in Paris is there is always something to do. You could spend a week exploring the city and only see a fraction of what it has to offer! As well as the famous...

1

Sometimes when I have a bit of spare time, I go to a newsagent’s to buy a new magazine. I find that reading Italian magazines is an excellent way to improve my language skills: I can choose...

17
By: SarahT

Three years ago I was completely against e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle because I loved showing off all the books I owned on a bookshelf and would even store them alphabetically, which gave...

17
By: IainG

Reading is a wonderful way to escape the real world, and a cheap way to forget about your troubles. Here in Colombia, though, it seems that very few people read for pleasure on a regular basis....

14

Recently I have been playing games with my conversation classes to liven things up a bit and to get the conversation flowing. One of the games we have been playing is called “Would you rather”, in...

22