Thanks to budget flights, people travel more now than ever before.   Tourists often see all the sights and travellers try to experience culture.  Unfortunately, time and money limitations normally...
1
By: EmmaQ
I would like to share some tips and recommendations for reading your first foreign language novel. Reading in your target language is one of the best ways to familiarise yourself with a language and...
2
By: MeganH
During my summertime, in between University semesters, I often find that sitting down to read a good book is both relaxing and hugely educational. Being a French language student I will always try...
5
By: IainG
I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly. Why...
23
By: ReganS
One of the joys of spending time in Paris is there is always something to do. You could spend a week exploring the city and only see a fraction of what it has to offer! As well as the famous...
1
Sometimes when I have a bit of spare time, I go to a newsagent’s to buy a new magazine. I find that reading Italian magazines is an excellent way to improve my language skills: I can choose something...
21