By: IainG
Reading is a wonderful way to escape the real world, and a cheap way to forget about your troubles. Here in Colombia, though, it seems that very few people read for pleasure on a regular basis....
15
Recently I have been playing games with my conversation classes to liven things up a bit and to get the conversation flowing. One of the games we have been playing is called “Would you rather”, in...
23
By: JoR
My challenge for you is this: to read a book for 15 minutes every single day for a month. Let me explain a bit, by telling you where the challenge came from. I have many things in common with my dad...
45
The UK is well known for choosing to keep the pound sterling when many other European countries started using the Euro. Euros are colourful banknotes with silver stars and the European flag on them,...
9
By: JaredT
When I was at primary school, summers holidays meant football with friends, countless PlayStation1 (wow I feel old...) sessions and more importantly no homework. Yet admittedly there was one thing I...
48
By: KatieP
What is the point in writing a diary? At home, I never write about my days. I feel diary writing difficult to keep up with and at times even a little boring especially when I simple write, I woke up...
23