Sometimes when I have a bit of spare time, I go to a newsagent’s to buy a new magazine. I find that reading Italian magazines is an excellent way to improve my language skills: I can choose something...
21
By: SarahT
Three years ago I was completely against e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle because I loved showing off all the books I owned on a bookshelf and would even store them alphabetically, which gave me a...
21
By: IainG
Reading is a wonderful way to escape the real world, and a cheap way to forget about your troubles. Here in Colombia, though, it seems that very few people read for pleasure on a regular basis....
15
Recently I have been playing games with my conversation classes to liven things up a bit and to get the conversation flowing. One of the games we have been playing is called “Would you rather”, in...
23
By: JoR
My challenge for you is this: to read a book for 15 minutes every single day for a month. Let me explain a bit, by telling you where the challenge came from. I have many things in common with my dad...
45
The UK is well known for choosing to keep the pound sterling when many other European countries started using the Euro. Euros are colourful banknotes with silver stars and the European flag on them,...
9