When I was little I used to read everyday but as I got older I read less and less. I preferred to watch TV instead of reading a book. However, I realised that I had watched three different...
9
By: KatB
Never underestimate the power of a bed time story. Picture the scene: the year is 1999. It’s bedtime in the Burdon household. My older sister, aged eight, is standing in the middle of the room and...
6
Thanks to budget flights, people travel more now than ever before. Tourists often see all the sights and travellers try to experience culture. Unfortunately, time and money limitations normally mean...
8
By: EmmaQ
I would like to share some tips and recommendations for reading your first foreign language novel. Reading in your target language is one of the best ways to familiarise yourself with a language and...
12
By: MeganH
During my summertime, in between University semesters, I often find that sitting down to read a good book is both relaxing and hugely educational. Being a French language student I will always try...
6
By: IainG
I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly. Why...
27