Monday, 18 January, 2016 - 11:38
2

I have just finished reading a really good book called Juliet written by the American author Anne Fortier.

Tuesday, 5 January, 2016 - 15:44
4
by GraceD

I received several books for Christmas, which I was very happy about. I've only had time to read one so far, but I really enjoyed it! It's called A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray.

Tuesday, 10 November, 2015 - 08:16
5
by HannahJ

If you enjoyed watching the Hunger Games movies, I would really suggest reading The Testing trilogy [The Testing, Independent Study and Graduation Day].

Friday, 25 September, 2015 - 20:02
31

I am a self-confessed Harry Potter devotee. I've read the books multiple times and watched the films more times than I can count. Once, I even watched all eight films back-to-back.

Thursday, 23 July, 2015 - 21:22
23

I love a good murder mystery. It is so fun to watch or read a gripping detective story and try to solve the murder yourself.

Friday, 17 July, 2015 - 14:00
25

Call me old-fashioned, but I like a good book. And by that, I mean a real book.

Monday, 8 June, 2015 - 23:50
3
by KatB

A recent run of coincidences has got me thinking about poetry.

Tuesday, 21 April, 2015 - 09:32
28
by JohnR

I have always wanted to write. From the day I first started reading I was hooked. When I was a child and Harry Potter came out I found an obsession that I couldn't get rid of.

Saturday, 24 January, 2015 - 13:43
20
by EmilyW

When I was younger, I loved to read. I could get through a whole book in a day, and used to beg my parents every night to let me stay up later so I could 'just finish my chapter'.

Saturday, 13 December, 2014 - 09:00
16

When I was little, I loved reading stories written by Roald Dahl. I would argue that he is one of the best children's authors of the twentieth century; if not the best.

Wednesday, 19 November, 2014 - 13:28
2
by KatB

First published by Michael Morpurgo as a childen's book in 1982, War Horse is something of an unlikely success story. When it was first released, the book sold comparatively few copies.

Monday, 3 November, 2014 - 16:07
4

Right now, there are lots of very successful young adult books have one thing in common – they're all dystopias; that is, they all have a community or a society that might seem to be content and h

Monday, 3 November, 2014 - 12:11
9

When I was little I used to read every day but as I got older I read less and less. I preferred to watch TV instead of reading a book.

Wednesday, 22 October, 2014 - 14:58
7
by KatB

Never underestimate the power of a bedtime story.

Tuesday, 21 October, 2014 - 09:59
9

Thanks to budget flights, people travel more now than ever before. Tourists often see all the sights and travellers try to experience culture.

Sunday, 12 October, 2014 - 20:04
13
by EmmaQ

I would like to share some tips and recommendations for reading your first foreign language novel. Reading in your target language is one of the best ways to familiarise yourself with a language an

Wednesday, 1 October, 2014 - 10:03
7
by MeganH

During my summertime, in between University semesters, I often find that sitting down to read a good book is both relaxing and hugely educational.

Monday, 23 June, 2014 - 14:14
28
by IainG

I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly.

Tuesday, 17 June, 2014 - 22:36
1
by ReganS

One of the joys of spending time in Paris is there is always something to do. You could spend a week exploring the city and only see a fraction of what it has to offer!

Tuesday, 13 May, 2014 - 12:31
22

Sometimes when I have a bit of spare time, I go to a newsagent’s to buy a new magazine.

Subscribe to Books