My name is Alice and I am a book addict. I have loved reading ever since I learned how to do it, and as a child could always be found clutching a book – while eating dinner, in the bath, walking...
4
I am a person who has always loved reading. For me, it is easy to get lost in a book and return to the world a couple of hours later having been on an adventure. As a 6-year-old, I could be found...
3
‘Half of me wants to hit you with something metal.’ She sounds serious. ‘So does the other half.’ That’s how I feel about ALL THE CHARACTERS in this brilliant novel. It’s hard to believe they...
1
By: NaomiK
I was a bit of a bookworm as a child.  For every car journey, day trip or family holiday, a stack of books was always packed to keep me busy. Since then, I’ve continued reading all kinds of books but...
20
I have just finished reading a really good book called Juliet written by the American author Anne Fortier. I finished this book in under a week as the story was so compelling, each page had me...
2
By: GraceD
I received several books for Christmas, which I was very happy about. I've only had time to read one so far, but I really enjoyed it! It's called A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray. It's her first...
4