22

I love a good murder mystery. It is so fun to watch or read a gripping detective story and try to solve the murder yourself.

25

Call me old-fashioned, but I like a good book. And by that, I mean a real book.

3

A recent run of coincidences has got me thinking about poetry.

26

I have always wanted to write. From the day I first started reading I was hooked. When I was a child and Harry Potter came out I found an obsession that I couldn't get rid of.

20

When I was younger, I loved to read. I could get through a whole book in a day, and used to beg my parents every night to let me stay up later so I could 'just finish my chapter'.

16

When I was little, I loved reading stories written by Roald Dahl. I would argue that he is one of the best children's authors of the twentieth century; if not the best.

2

First published by Michael Morpurgo as a childen's book in 1982, War Horse is something of an unlikely success story. When it was first released, the book sold comparatively few copies.

4

Right now, there are lots of very successful young adult books have one thing in common – they're all dystopias; that is, they all have a community or a society that might seem to be content and h

9

When I was little I used to read every day but as I got older I read less and less. I preferred to watch TV instead of reading a book.

7

Never underestimate the power of a bedtime story.

Subscribe to Books