9

Thanks to budget flights, people travel more now than ever before. Tourists often see all the sights and travellers try to experience culture.

13

I would like to share some tips and recommendations for reading your first foreign language novel. Reading in your target language is one of the best ways to familiarise yourself with a language an

7

During my summertime, in between University semesters, I often find that sitting down to read a good book is both relaxing and hugely educational.

28

I really do love to read. Escaping into another world in a work of fiction, or burying myself in news and 'general interest' articles has helped me to learn so much, and to enjoy myself greatly.

1

One of the joys of spending time in Paris is there is always something to do. You could spend a week exploring the city and only see a fraction of what it has to offer!

22

Sometimes when I have a bit of spare time, I go to a newsagent’s to buy a new magazine.

25

Three years ago I was completely against e-readers such as the Amazon Kindle because I loved showing off all the books I owned on a bookshelf and would even store them alphabetically, which gave me

16

Reading is a wonderful way to escape the real world, and a cheap way to forget about your troubles. Here in Colombia, though, it seems that very few people read for pleasure on a regular basis.

30

Recently I have been playing games with my conversation classes to liven things up a bit and to get the conversation flowing.

57

My challenge for you is this: to read a book for 15 minutes every single day for a month.

Subscribe to Books