59

I think some of my previous blog posts have alluded to the fact that I am a keen reader and really promote it among learners of English.

36

I have always loved reading and writing, and both of those things seem to run in our family. We all love a good book, and there is even a writer amongst us!

84

William Shakespeare is known across the world as the writer of plays such as Romeo and Juliet and Hamlet, and as one of the most famous British people ever.

69

For those of you who do not know what a Kindle is, it is a product from Amazon which allows you to download books and read them anywhere, at home, at work, on a journey, without having to carry aro

35

To Kill A Mocking Bird is always on those lists of ‘books you must read before you die’. These lists often make me feel guilty as I put off reading classic novels for something a little lighter.

81

If you're reading this magazine, then chances are you're a young learner of English as a Foreign Language, and are probably interested in reading too.

20

‘When you’re small you’re like a piece of paper with nothing written on it.

24

Alice in Wonderland (along with Through the Looking Glass) is one of the most famous children’s books of all time.

21

It seems relevant after my last article on the Twilight Saga to draw attention to the latest craze of books now hitting the big screen: The Hunger Games.

43

Imagine a world where boys and girls have to fight to survive in an annual competition run by the country. In the competition, there are no survivors. It is a fight to the death.

Subscribe to Books