By: NaomiK
I was a bit of a bookworm as a child.  For every car journey, day trip or family holiday, a stack of books was always packed to keep me busy. Since then, I’ve continued reading all kinds of books but...
16
I have just finished reading a really good book called Juliet written by the American author Anne Fortier. I finished this book in under a week as the story was so compelling, each page had me...
By: GraceD
I received several books for Christmas, which I was very happy about. I've only had time to read one so far, but I really enjoyed it! It's called A Song for Issy Bradley by Carys Bray. It's her first...
3
If you enjoyed watching the Hunger Games movies, I would really suggest reading The Testing trilogy [The Testing, Independent Study and Graduation Day]. It's a dystopian drama set in a world...
5
I am a self-confessed Harry Potter devotee. I've read the books multiple times and watched the films more times than I can count. Once, I even watched all eight films back-to-back. It took around...
28
I love a good murder mystery. It is so fun to watch or read a gripping detective story and try to solve the murder yourself. Agatha Christie is undeniably queen of the whodunit genre given that she...
21